Alright, no more, this is Mitt Romney

You guys really underestimate romney. Most of the nation doesn't know him as well yet. Mccain has still much higher name recognition. Keep in mind romney is the guy that was able to get elected governor in a state that only 15% of the electoral base is republican. This whole election is about change and like it or not mccain is a washington insider. Long term I am telling you, romney has the best chance to win for the republicans, not mccain. Mccain, being the fiscal liberal he is, and the fact that he takes off the table some key issues that republicans could use AGAINST the democrats otherwise (illegal immigration) Mccain is not a good long term prospect. he just isn't.

Finally, wrl, you are one dumb moron if you think mccain is anything but a total sellout to the republican party... get over the fact he was in vietnam, that's not an instant qualifier for president... I don't know... maybe he just looks good in blue jeans . . lol

Wrong. Mitt or that other nut Huckabee will definitely win the primary but if you're trying to make an assessment of who's likely to win in the general, its McCain. I do agree that he is a total sellout and that his lure more than likely has to do with his blue jean look. He allowed himself to be used like a cheap h0ker by the Bush admin and over the last 7 years has essentially become senile and irrelevent. But the fact is that he's the only one that does well in the polls against any of the current democratic frontrunners and he won't get elected by repubicans.

I'm actually happy about the RuPaul rEvolution. They are helping to cyphen off votes from the only slightly electable Repugnican.

if it winds up being Hillary versus Romney.. Romney will just offer $500 check and massive tax cut to voters.

what will hillary do?

if it winds up being Hillary versus Romney.. Romney will just offer $500 check and massive tax cut to voters.

what will hillary do?
Let's see. Nationalized Healthcare, a larger "safety net", on and on and on... All while keeping the war going and saying that she'll be more fiscally responsible.

Which would you prefer?

this upcoming recession couldnt have come at a worse time for democrats. Pushes the war down in the priority list.. and not even moderate dems are going to vote for someone thats gong to raise there taxes once they are behind the curtain.

if dems were smart they would pre-empt the republican strategy of a payoff for votes now.

this upcoming recession couldnt have come at a worse time for democrats. Pushes the war down in the priority list.. and not even moderate dems are going to vote for someone thats gong to raise there taxes once they are behind the curtain.

if dems were smart they would pre-empt the republican strategy of a payoff for votes now.

That's a very bad political analysis....

Speak for yourself. The war is my #1 priority.

I guess I need to decide who's more likely to get our troops out sooner. Hillary or Obama.

That's a very bad political analysis....

why thank you. that didn't work for bush or anything in 2000... (iv just met with leading bankers and the economy doesn't look good... my tax plan will send everyone up to a $500 check.. )

why thank you. that didn't work for bush or anything in 2000... (iv just met with leading bankers and the economy doesn't look good... my tax plan will send everyone up to a $500 check.. )

You think Bush got elected because people were counting on that $500 check?

So Republicans are going to vote for "I was pro-choice before I was pro life" and "I was pro-gay marriage before I was anti-gay marriage" and "I was anti Reagan-Bush before I was pro-Reagan-Bush"? What exactly is the Republican definition of Flip Flopper and was sort of contortions did you have to go through to keep from calling Romney one?

you wait and see buddy. romney continually leads in votes of republican voters.

People attack the things that threaten them most, then provide silly names to make the object of their hate seem less threatening...hence the "RuPaul" comments.

Wrong. Mitt or that other nut Huckabee will definitely win the primary but if you're trying to make an assessment of who's likely to win in the general, its McCain. I do agree that he is a total sellout and that his lure more than likely has to do with his blue jean look. He allowed himself to be used like a cheap h0ker by the Bush admin and over the last 7 years has essentially become senile and irrelevent. But the fact is that he's the only one that does well in the polls against any of the current democratic frontrunners and he won't get elected by repubicans.

I'm actually happy about the RuPaul rEvolution. They are helping to cyphen off votes from the only slightly electable Repugnican.

mccain is overrated. he may be a "maverick" but he's still a washington insider. he takes of the table very crucial issues that republicans can use against democrats. the only reason he polls so well nationally is because so far he has the highest name recognition. Once Romney steps up the campaign on the general level he will come closer to taking the presidency than mccain. Mccain is a buzzword, all hype, much like obama was/is overrated. And no democratic leaner is going to choose mccain over obama or hillary.

mccain is overrated. he may be a "maverick" but he's still a washington insider. he takes of the table very crucial issues that republicans can use against democrats. the only reason he polls so well nationally is because so far he has the highest name recognition. Once Romney steps up the campaign on the general level he will come closer to taking the presidency than mccain. Mccain is a buzzword, all hype, much like obama was/is overrated. And no democratic leaner is going to choose mccain over obama or hillary.

clearly that's not true.

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh08gen.htm

Mc Cain is polling better when he's put up against hillary and obama. However when those two are polled against the two republican front runners they go down in flames.

Back