Alternative Trumpper facts…

Nothing makes it so, other than the facts and reality.
The facts and reality are you support a lying racist child groping imbecile who has said publicly that you idiots prefer truth to facts. You clearly have no clue what the hell is going jarod. Are you the idiot biden pretending to be the moron jarord?

So, mindless demagoguery with nothing to back it up.

About par for the course with you.

Heart filled with hate, head filled with shit.
Read the thread, there is a lot to back it up. Where is the evidence Hunter Biden took bribes, where is the evidence Joe benefited?

Where is the wall? Did Mexico pay? Vaccines work... I could keep going all day.

Read the thread, there is a lot to back it up. Where is the evidence Hunter Biden took bribes, where is the evidence Joe benefited?

So, you've got nothing...
I wonder how debate practice is going? :)

Read the thread, there is a lot to back it up.

Read the OP, there is nothing but a hate filled rant.

Where is the evidence Hunter Biden took bribes,

Well documented, and if I start a thread about it, I'll include them.

That's the way it works with grown ups.

where is the evidence Joe benefited?

Yes, you could rant all day with utterly nothing to support your emotions, which MSNBC and the other Marxist hate sources induced in you.

So, you've got nothing...
I wonder how debate practice is going? :)
They're carefully calibrating your #MalignantMessiah's Adderall dosage to keep him as focused as kind of possible, without making him seize and fall on the stage and soil himself. It's kind of like your typical morning, in fact. :rofl2:

The problem with trumppers is that it doesn’t work to offer facts, the Trumppers are not interested in facts, they care about being able to come up with a narrative that fits their agenda, true or not. Alternative facts as they call it.

If they can make up a story that supports their emotional drive, they will adopt it and use it.
What is a "trumpper"?

Read the OP, there is nothing but a hate filled rant.

Well documented, and if I start a thread about it, I'll include them.

That's the way it works with grown ups.

Yes, you could rant all day with utterly nothing to support your emotions, which MSNBC and the other Marxist hate sources induced in you.
Please link to any evidence Hunter took bribes.

Please link to any evidence Hunter took bribes.

If I start a thread on it - I certainly will.

You started this thread and linked to nothing - you just threw a temper tantrum of ORANGE MAN BAD.

Intellect is sparse with you - emotion drives you.

Back