Alzheimer's Watch....

Yesterday he got confused and just strung a bunch of words together that had no meaning.

After reading the article I wonder what his campaign people were thinking with the follow up answer. It is better to have been confused in this instance than to think you knew what you were talking about.

After reading the article I wonder what his campaign people were thinking with the follow up answer. It is better to have been confused in this instance than to think you knew what you were talking about.

What? You don't think it's too bright for a candidate for president to publicly dis the Prime Minister of a NATO ally for no apparent reason whatsoever other than a stubborn refusal to admit that the candidate misspoke and doubling down on idiocy?

What? You don't think it's too bright for a candidate for president to publicly dis the Prime Minister of a NATO ally for no apparent reason whatsoever other than a stubborn refusal to admit that the candidate misspoke and doubling down on idiocy?

You mean how our Presidential candidate disses Mexico and Canada over trade along with Columbia and South Korea over trade? They are supposedly allies though none of them really have hot chicks so dissing them isn't all that bad. Hell, Canadian women are easy, just like Canadian Kid's mom.

You mean how our Presidential candidate disses Mexico and Canada over trade along with Columbia and South Korea over trade? They are supposedly allies though none of them really have hot chicks so dissing them isn't all that bad. Hell, Canadian women are easy, just like Canadian Kid's mom.

Neanderthal+man_579_17703982_0_0_10940_300.jpg

So when Obama stated he had visted all 57 states that was Alzheimer's? Or had he hit the crack pipe before he said it? Which is it?

LOL

So he's either at the early stages of dimentia or he's an idiot.

Republican's sure do know how to pick 'em man.

Obama is going to beat him bob dole style. A likeable enough old grampaw who wants to fight the battles of 1970.
Its 2008 and the neocons are going down hard.

Haha...where is Cawacko, still in bed with a hangover? I'm not thrilled with your drunken posts from last night Cawacko - you should stick to talking about your penis!

I just read them. I didn't think they were all that bad.

I just read them. I didn't think they were all that bad.

They were incredibly sexist, you sounded like a drunken chimp, a real caveman, not very attractive! Did you have your tongue between your teeth and your upper lip when you were posting them? Hands under your arm pits? Sitting on your feet?

They were incredibly sexist, you sounded like a drunken chimp, a real caveman, not very attractive! Did you have your tongue between your teeth and your upper lip when you were posting them? Hands under your arm pits? Sitting on your feet?

was that the chick's hate other chicks post.

please tell me he was drunkwhen he wrote that.

was that the chick's hate other chicks post.

please tell me he was drunkwhen he wrote that.

Yes, that post was the worst one. I suppose he was drunk, but i haven't noticed him disavowing it today?

Can you imagine what kind of women he must know???

So my impression of McCain as a doddering fool wasn't too far off. I watched those clips last night (the pres. of Spain and others) on Rachel Maddow's show. This is getting scarier and scarier. This is the guy the GOP chose? By the time of their convention he had no opposition? Then he chose probably the least qualified individual as his running mate?

I'm having a hard time accepting that his approval rating is any higher than Bush's. What are people thinking?????

PS. Cawacko, what do you mean Canadian women aren't hot?

So my impression of McCain as a doddering fool wasn't too far off. I watched those clips last night (the pres. of Spain and others) on Rachel Maddow's show. This is getting scarier and scarier. This is the guy the GOP chose? By the time of their convention he had no opposition? Then he chose probably the least qualified individual as his running mate?

I'm having a hard time accepting that his approval rating is any higher than Bush's. What are people thinking?????

PS. Cawacko, what do you mean Canadian women aren't hot?

There are beautiful Canadian women. I was making a poor generalization.

Back