Alzheimer's Watch....

So my impression of McCain as a doddering fool wasn't too far off. I watched those clips last night (the pres. of Spain and others) on Rachel Maddow's show. This is getting scarier and scarier. This is the guy the GOP chose? By the time of their convention he had no opposition? Then he chose probably the least qualified individual as his running mate?

I'm having a hard time accepting that his approval rating is any higher than Bush's. What are people thinking?????

I can answer that. They're not.

At this point, I'm just stunned. I don't understand the mind set of a mc cain supporter or what their ideals are. Its like I'm watching a soap

PS. Cawacko, what do you mean Canadian women aren't hot?

I'd hit rachel mcAdams

So my impression of McCain as a doddering fool wasn't too far off. I watched those clips last night (the pres. of Spain and others) on Rachel Maddow's show. This is getting scarier and scarier. This is the guy the GOP chose? By the time of their convention he had no opposition? Then he chose probably the least qualified individual as his running mate?

I'm having a hard time accepting that his approval rating is any higher than Bush's. What are people thinking?????

I know, it's almost as if he's Reagan, but at the end of his second term. And it's not even contestable any longer that by then, Reagan was in a state of pretty advanced dementia. And they want to start this guy on a four year term? It's terrifying.

So McCain goes to the doctor, doc runs tests, gets back to McCain and tells him, 'I've got some bad news, you've got cancer,' McCain groans, the doc says, 'I've got more bad news...you've got Alzheimers too.' McCain sighs and says, 'well my friend, at least it's not cancer."

So McCain goes to the doctor, doc runs tests, gets back to McCain and tells him, 'I've got some bad news, you've got cancer,' McCain groans, the doc says, 'I've got more bad news...you've got Alzheimers too.' McCain sighs and says, 'well my friend, at least it's not cancer."

LOL!

that was pretty funny

Canadian women are hot!

I think repugs really only care about rhetoric. As long as some trained chimpanzee can be taught to repeat about 5 talking points with regard to cutting taxes, getting medieval on the evil doers, and banning abortion, I think they're pretty happy. They don't like too much edumacation or fancy pants policy wonkery.

I mean just look at who they nominate: Dan Quayle, Ronnie Raygun, Sara Palin, George Dumbya Bush.

I think they actually celebrate stupidity.

Canadian women are hot!

I think repugs really only care about rhetoric. As long as some trained chimpanzee can be taught to repeat about 5 talking points with regard to cutting taxes, getting medieval on the evil doers, and banning abortion, I think they're pretty happy. They don't like too much edumacation or fancy pants policy wonkery.

I mean just look at who they nominate: Dan Quayle, Ronnie Raygun, Sara Palin, George Dumbya Bush.

I think they actually celebrate stupidity.

As exhibited by rightie posters on here, that is the only ones they can sell their concepts to.

Back