Am I the only one...?

Jarod

Contributor
I know I was one of the few back then, but am I the only one now who belives Bush is/was an exceptionally bad president, to the point of an embarrisment.

This goes beyond politics... I can see how a reasonable person can support McCain, Clinton, Obama, Dole, Bush, Sr., Regan, even Nixon prior to Watergate... But I have always wondered how a resonable person could support Bush, Jr.

Am I alone?

I know I was one of the few back then, but am I the only one now who belives Bush is/was an exceptionally bad president, to the point of an embarrisment.

This goes beyond politics... I can see how a reasonable person can support McCain, Clinton, Obama, Dole, Bush, Sr., Regan, even Nixon prior to Watergate... But I have always wondered how a resonable person could support Bush, Jr.

Am I alone?

Dude, with all due respect have you been living in a time warp?

I am serious, I want to know. Is this just politics and Bush is disliked because he is easy to blame currently and he is not running... Or is it real.

Has the world finally come around to my thinking on this issue?

In just the past couple of weeks, I heard Dennis Miller say yet again that he thinks that, when all is said & done, Bush will go down as one of our greatest Presidents. Amazing.

He does have his core of supporters in that 25-30% range who will love him regardless. They're strange people, and they bum me out. But, to answer the original question, you're not the only one; you're in a large majority at this point who realize he is a total f up.

In just the past couple of weeks, I heard Dennis Miller say yet again that he thinks that, when all is said & done, Bush will go down as one of our greatest Presidents. Amazing.

He does have his core of supporters in that 25-30% range who will love him regardless. They're strange people, and they bum me out. But, to answer the original question, you're not the only one; you're in a large majority at this point who realize he is a total f up.

So if I saw it 9 years ago... whats wrong with the majority? Why did it take them so long? I am not that much smarter than average and it was crystal clear to me!

If I am the only one who opens his eyes in a world of blind people, why do I have to work so hard to stay afloat?

Sure, you can influence history with money. Dont you belive that if the Natzi's had won WWII the world would have a different view of them?

well yeah dude but how is that buying history? those two things aren't comparable.

And you belive most people dont?
If thats true why am I not mega rich, if I think and the majority dont?

got me , but money and intelligence do not seemed to be linked too closely. More an attitude thing than intelligence.

seems like the most intelligent people I know care the least about money.

If I am the only one who opens his eyes in a world of blind people, why do I have to work so hard to stay afloat?

Dude, there are rich Democrats and there are rich Republicans. There are poor Democrats and there are poor Republicans.

got me , but money and intelligence do not seemed to be linked too closely. More an attitude thing than intelligence.

those who can do, those who can't teach.

well yeah dude but how is that buying history? those two things aren't comparable.

Bush has lots of money, not enough to buy history on a grand scale, but enough to influence it. History is written by those with money. Thats what Presidental libraries are all about... Securing the presidents place in history in the way they want it secured.

I dont care as much as a lot of people I know, but I sure would sleep better at night with 5 million in the bank.

Back