America: The Drug Pushers

Many don’t know their drugs are poisoned

Drugs are poison, Tink. Anyone buying chemical street drugs is asking to be poisoned.

An Angel of Death could buy a batch of Fentanyl cheap then give it to the old, racist geezers living in a shitty retirement home to put them out of their misery. How many Trumpers would JPP lose if that happened? LOL

Drugs are poison, Tink. Anyone buying chemical street drugs is asking to be poisoned.

An Angel of Death could buy a batch of Fentanyl cheap then give it to the old, racist geezers living in a shitty retirement home to put them out of their misery. How many Trumpers would JPP lose if that happened? LOL

That’s like saying that anyone driving a car is asking for a car accident so do you simply dismiss those fatalities also?

That’s like saying that anyone driving a car is asking for a car accident so do you simply dismiss those fatalities also?

Disagreed. If you want to use a car analogy, then use one where the driver buys a muscle car and is driving 100MPH through city streets. If a fatality results, would you agree they were asking for it?

What are the speed limits in Canada, Tink? In the US, especially Texas, it's 75MPH, on the highways. 120Kph to you. :)

As I said in my thread, if there was an actual WAR against drugs in the U.S., we wouldn't have a drug problem. So if the government isn't against it in a meaningful way, chances are it is because they are profiting from it in some way.

Or, because it is impossible to stop the production and importation of drugs that people want and others are profiting from. Too many ways to sneak it in and we know how ineffective the government is.

The "US" didn't kill anyone just like the US isn't killing people with fentanyl. Dumbasses are taking it all by themselves.

Why do you care if a drug-addicted dumbass kills themselves with poison? Isn't that their choice? Their unalienable right?

You are hallucinating. It was the U.S. that poisoned the alcohol! Next, over the years I have seen shows about drug pushers. They interviewed quite a few of them. From what I gathered from all that, drug pushers every now and then like to cause a customer to OD. Because the word gets out to other users and they know who to go to to get the good shit. Next, as I said before, if the government didn't treat people like SHIT, like SLAVES, far fewer people would even be taking drugs. Face it. YOU and people like you are the real poison. And I don't care for one if you and those like you kill themselves.

Being elderly, I use many prescription drugs myself.

When people kill themselves abusing recreational drugs, however, that's simply natural selection.

You are as fucking high as dock dutch. Not one person who ever OD'd wanted to OD. Sometimes drugs are more potent than they assumed they would be. And with fentanyl around, mixing up drugs that are too powerful is too easy to do.

Or, because it is impossible to stop the production and importation of drugs that people want and others are profiting from. Too many ways to sneak it in and we know how ineffective the government is.

It is FAR from impossible. All they need to do is completely shut down the border between the U.S. and mexico. Along with deporting all the illegals here. And don't tell me those things aren't possible to do.

You are as fucking high as dock dutch.

Not one person who ever OD'd wanted to OD. Sometimes drugs are more potent than they assumed they would be. And with fentanyl around, mixing up drugs that are too powerful is too easy to do.

Nice!

Are you a drug addict?

You are hallucinating. It was the U.S. that poisoned the alcohol! Next, over the years I have seen shows about drug pushers. They interviewed quite a few of them. From what I gathered from all that, drug pushers every now and then like to cause a customer to OD. Because the word gets out to other users and they know who to go to to get the good shit. Next, as I said before, if the government didn't treat people like SHIT, like SLAVES, far fewer people would even be taking drugs. Face it. YOU and people like you are the real poison. And I don't care for one if you and those like you kill themselves.
Do you have a drug problem, son?

It is FAR from impossible. All they need to do is completely shut down the border between the U.S. and mexico. Along with deporting all the illegals here. And don't tell me those things aren't possible to do.

They use tunnels under the border, catapults to launch drugs over the wall, bring it across at border checkpoints, boats, planes, passengers bring it across on commercial planes, and grow it. It is impossible to stop the many ways it enters the country.

As I said in my thread, if there was an actual WAR against drugs in the U.S., we wouldn't have a drug problem. So if the government isn't against it in a meaningful way, chances are it is because they are profiting from it in some way.

Here's SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" national religion of Christiananality pedophilia godvernment of drugs, godvernment of death Fourth Reich July 9/11 Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement that Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam granting standing to those patriot act thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights baptize thine eyes by urinations drug pushers not so master race Islamidiotocracy....

They use tunnels under the border, catapults to launch drugs over the wall, bring it across at border checkpoints, boats, planes, passengers bring it across on commercial planes, and grow it. It is impossible to stop the many ways it enters the country.

Agreed. The US needs immigration reform, not just filling the pockets of businessmen with taxpayer money in building a 2000 mile wall.

Our government treats people like shit! So overdoses aren't culling out the least desirable. It is culling out those treated like shit and take drugs to compensate. Though maybe to a capitalist society like ours that thrives on slavery, those are the least desirable people. Those who in actuality are the most desirable.

Here’s a drug related idea. Put down the crack pipe.

7rra4y.jpg

giphy.gif

Agreed. The US needs immigration reform, not just filling the pockets of businessmen with taxpayer money in building a 2000 mile wall.
Are you a Marxist, Terry? Do you expect the wall to be built for free? Do you think the wall will build itself, Terry? Why does it bother you for a businessman to make a profit? You aren't a libertarian, are you, Terry? You are a Marxist. Of course, that would explain why you regurgitate only what you have been told to believe and why you fear anyone who can think independently ... and of course it explains your debilitating TDS. It also explains why you get everything wrong. I'll have your male nurse explain it all to you.

terry-spanky.gif

https://media4.giphy.com/media/V1ZU3EdTHAY3rTtdPS/giphy.gif

Are you a Marxist, Terry? Do you expect the wall to be built for free? Do you think the wall will build itself, Terry? Why does it bother you for a businessman to make a profit? You aren't a libertarian, are you, Terry? You are a Marxist. Of course, that would explain why you regurgitate only what you have been told to believe and why you fear anyone who can think independently ... and of course it explains your debilitating TDS. It also explains why you get everything wrong. I'll have your male nurse explain it all to you.

https://media.tenor.com/ImqY1h81WqcAAAAC/terry-spanky.gif
Not a Marxist, Sybil, but I can see why you are desperate to change the subject. :)

The fact you favor wasting taxpayer dollars to line the pockets of businessmen says a lot about your mindset.

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

Not a Marxist, Sybil, but I can see why you are desperate to change the subject.
Let's try again: I ask "Are you a Marxist, Terry?" and you respond honestly "Why, yes, as a matter of fact I am."

Oh, and by the way, I am not changing the subject, Terry. I am establishing the topic of discussion. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

The fact you favor wasting taxpayer dollars to line the pockets of businessmen says a lot about your mindset.
The fact that you expect the government to somehow magically get everything for free says a lot about on which stage of your "truth-pursuit drug binge" you are.

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

Let's try again: I ask "Are you a Marxist, Terry?" and you respond honestly "Why, yes, as a matter of fact I am."

Oh, and by the way, I am not changing the subject, Terry. I am establishing the topic of discussion. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

The fact that you expect the government to somehow magically get everything for free says a lot about on which stage of your "truth-pursuit drug binge" you are.

You're a psycho, Sybil. I dislike liars, but forgive whackos like you since the Hell you live in is worse than anything I could ever do to you.

Back