Americans are not stupid

... they're designed to be very accurate. So unless you're worried that you're below average intelligence, and you aren't, then you have nothing to worry about.

However, it would get rid of some of those conservative trolls.

I hate when they seek out the stupidest people and then put them on the air. It drives me insane.

It probably took him 8 hours of work to get that 2 minute segment, cutting out all the people who could answer the questions.

I know right. It would be like going to this board and reading a few posts by BB, Jollie, and uscit.

You would just conclude that everyone was an idiot and waste no more time here.

... they're designed to be very accurate. So unless you're worried that you're below average intelligence, and you aren't, then you have nothing to worry about.

However, it would get rid of some of those conservative trolls.

Ok, I will go along with this then. :)

I never took an IQ test so I don’t know what my score would be. I’d have to find that out before I could decide whether or not this was fair. I don’t want to end up blocked along with Superfreak!

Believe me, you'd have nothing to worry about!!! :p

The average has been normalized to 100, and this is the point where the majority of people will score. You'd score well above that.

But then who could we ridicule ib1 ?

Maybe we'd have intelligent discussions and arrive at reasonable middle grounds. We can all grow.

Right now, it's like middle school where the stupid kids in the class who are always making trouble drag down the rest of the class by getting in the way.

I never took an IQ test so I don’t know what my score would be. I’d have to find that out before I could decide whether or not this was fair. I don’t want to end up blocked along with Superfreak!

Mine is a tad higher than the average my dear.... no matter how much you wish to believe the contrary.

My guess is you would get a 99 or somewhere just under that... cause we know you dubble digiters cant get more than that.

I know right. It would be like going to this board and reading a few posts by BB, Jollie, and uscit.

You would just conclude that everyone was an idiot and waste no more time here.

For equating me to those others you can just consume excrement and expire.

It's pretty tough to do poorly on an IQ test. That's been my experience.

PS. The ones you can take for free online don't count. They're not timed, and are therefore not administered in a way consistent with the guidelines of APA.

The ones you can take free online don't correlate with IQ at all, actually.

ACT/SAT tests have a spurious correlation to IQ, but it's not something that can be definitely measured without taking a real IQ test.

120 would disqualify 80% of American by definition... seriously elitist requirement. But I enjoy putting it out, even if I make not make it.

Mine is a tad higher than the average my dear.... no matter how much you wish to believe the contrary.

My guess is you would get a 99 or somewhere just under that... cause we know you dubble digiters cant get more than that.

I think the IQ on this board would be higher than average, until you start testing the recent right-wing trolls...

Back