Americans' Credit Card DEBT smashes record Highs thanks to White Lib boomer Dem gov't., - hits young especially hard

Bigdog

Harris - make America a 3rd world shithole
"credit card debt hit a new record during the three-month period from January to March, smashing a previous high of $1.13 trillion"

"credit card debt has exploded. From 2021 to the end of 2023, credit balances jumped 47% – the steepest three-year climb on record."

The economic desolation of America is practically here now.

You were warned about this going back at least three decades.

Yes, typical gibberish.
It shows people are just broke.

Clearly, America's economic woes have nothing to do with pent up demand or broken supply chains for the majority of "stuff".

Supply chains were only briefly interrupted for most stuff. Sure, there are delays for more expensive, more unique stuff. But not for the typical consumer items. There's no pent up demand for those.

Last edited:
The economic desolation of America is practically here now.

You were warned about this going back at least three decades.
end_is_near.jpg

Hmmm ... JPP white libs fleeing from the Kamalanomic rape of America.

And why are YOU in this thread? :rofl2:

People are broke and you white lib boomers can't put a good spin on it. :dunno:

White lib media has not told you what to say about what you are doing to the young.
:palm:
I am in this thread- just as I am in every thread- TO TELL THE TRUTH!

And the truth is, inflation is not going to come down until the FED reduces it's RATE OF INTEREST- and until Diesel Fuel is back into production levels prior to the Covid Shutdowns, and the price of Diesel fuel returns to the price prior to the Covid Shutdown!

Everything shipped is shipped mostly using Diesel Oil- Container ships- Trains, and TRUCKS!

And the truth is, inflation is not going to come down until the FED reduces it's RATE OF INTEREST- and until Diesel Fuel is back into production levels prior to the Covid Shutdowns, and the price of Diesel fuel returns to the price prior to the Covid Shutdown!

Everything shipped is shipped mostly using Diesel Oil- Container ships- Trains, and TRUCKS!
Very good, ... and what Other white lib boomer policies do you hate?

It shows people are just broke.

Clearly, America's economic woes have nothing to do with pent up demand or broken supply chains for the majority of "stuff".

Supply chains were only briefly interrupted for most stuff. Sure, there are delays for more expensive, more unique stuff. But not for the typical consumer items. There's no pent up demand for those.
Stop projecting your poor choices in saving for your retirement

"credit card debt hit a new record during the three-month period from January to March, smashing a previous high of $1.13 trillion"

"credit card debt has exploded. From 2021 to the end of 2023, credit balances jumped 47% – the steepest three-year climb on record."

Damn those Democratic communists. Forcing people to use their credit cards to buy things from corporations not owned and run by the government!

Oh... wait... is Bigdog complaining about capitalism?

well you have things backwards but at least you're on the right track......the Fed isn't going to reduce the rate of interest until inflation goes down.......and the cost of energy IS the culprit but that cost won't go down until we get rid of the Biden/HarmUs administration and its fucked up energy policies....

The debt rise is fueled by shylocks cajoling people into buying stuff that they don't need. That's capitalism.
The production of the stuff that they don't need fuels the rise in world temperatures that we call global warming --which is responsible for climate change. This is fucking up the entire planet. By extrapolation- shylocks are fucking up the entire planet.
We could probably save the world if everybody refused to pay the shylocks their pound of flesh.

Back