Americans Sour on Bidenomics: Most Say Economy Worse Than Five Years Ago

Yes. Because it's bullshit. Just like the President manipulating the price of oil.

You will believe the Biden lies and be shocked when the Democrats destroy this country. You will end up with no rights and freedoms under the Democrats. They are destroying freedom of speech and our election system. They are using courts to stop political opposition

Stop being an idiot. You know what's happening. House builders make money by building houses, not by rehabbing old houses. The suburban sprawl is a thing in every major city.

You can make money rehabbing old houses. Developers make money building new houses. Contractors and realtors make money rehabbing old ones. Urban sprawl happens because sane people don't want to live in high rise apartments.

You can make money rehabbing old houses. Developers make money building new houses. Contractors and realtors make money rehabbing old ones. Urban sprawl happens because sane people don't want to live in high rise apartments.

Really? Can you? Show me where you make more rehabbing than you do with new construction.

You will believe the Biden lies and be shocked when the Democrats destroy this country. You will end up with no rights and freedoms under the Democrats. They are destroying freedom of speech and our election system. They are using courts to stop political opposition

I don't even believe that's Biden so I guess I guess I'm ahead of you boyo.

Really? Can you? Show me where you make more rehabbing than you do with new construction.

Gentrification. Old neighborhoods that are going upscale. The houses that are not updated usually sell fairly cheap. Then you turn them around and sell them for big bucks to some yuppies or the like because it's the up-and-coming neighborhood. I've done work on some of those.

Gentrification. Old neighborhoods that are going upscale. The houses that are not updated usually sell fairly cheap. Then you turn them around and sell them for big bucks to some yuppies or the like because it's the up-and-coming neighborhood. I've done work on some of those.

Great. Give me the numbers.

I asked for proof. You had nothing. You've always been full of shit and you'll always be full of shit.

Great. Give me the numbers.

I asked for proof. You had nothing. You've always been full of shit and you'll always be full of shit.

I didn't do the full flip, I was subbing for a general contractor that worked for the flipper. I can also say that the flips I saw, had a lot left to be desired. My job was fix the electric, and they always wanted the minimum done to make things work and look good visually. I did several off Camelback road in an area referred to as "The Esplanade" now around 24th Street here in Phoenix. There were older neighborhoods from the 50's there that had these smaller, shitty block houses, that sold in the neighborhood of $100,000 to $150,000 at the time the flippers would come in and fix up to put back on the market at $200,000 to $250,000 after spending like $30 to $50,000 on the flip. That's a better return than building new.

Every one of them, there was so much stuff that wasn't up to code, not even close, and done in some shitty way that looked good that I'd never, ever, buy one from a flipper. Better to get the house in trashed condition and fix it than have to go behind all the stuff they did wrong. I actually lost work because I wouldn't cut corners on things. Sometimes they had no choice because their cheap, doesn't give a shit electrician, couldn't figure out the issues with the house and get things to work. Then they'd bite the bullet and have me fix it.

Back