America's bombs, America's support....................America's crime

moon

Satire for Sanity
Anther genocidal Jewish atrocity. Another wriggle by Genocide Joe, the architect of Jewish impunity.

US.jpg

The forum appears shamed into silence.

gaza.jpg
As compared to the avoidance of Mohammed flaming flying chariot pseudoscience Islam Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming schizoid behavior.......

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Israeli infants were burned alive and beheaded.

The cowards in Hamas are getting what they richly deserve.

The video of the beheadings and burning alive of Israeli infants have been seen by members of Congress and the president

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

The video of the beheadings and burning alive of Israeli infants have been seen by members of Congress and the president

Anther genocidal Jewish atrocity. Another wriggle by Genocide Joe, the architect of blah blah blah blah

More terrorist propaganda. I guess Hammas shouldn't place their weapons and tunnels under schools.

Why do you think they do that MoonBat? Why do you think they hide them in mosques Moonbat? Why do you think they hide them under hospitals MoonBat?

Oh, I forgot, you're not capable of thinking. Just parroting absurd, repugnant terrorist talking points.

More terrorist propaganda. I guess Hammas shouldn't place their weapons and tunnels under schools.

Why do you think they do that MoonBat? Why do you think they hide them in mosques Moonbat? Why do you think they hide them under hospitals MoonBat?

Oh, I forgot, you're not capable of thinking. Just parroting absurd, repugnant terrorist talking points.
Palestine is a sovereign state. They can do what they like in it.
It's illegal to bomb it though.
Naughty Jews are going to jail.

Palestine is a sovereign state.

Lie, lame and stupid. There never was, and never will be a nation called Palestine. The terrorists will never agree to it.

They can do what they like in it.

Apparently you were slumbering when they went into Israel to murder innocent men, women and children.

It's illegal to bomb it though.

Only in the empty heads of terrorist sympathizers and propagandists. To anyone with a brain, when a group attacks your country, you have a right to retaliation and ending the threat.

Naughty Jews are going to jail.

Brainless terrorist propagandists will find themselves dead.

Ruh roh, another lie from Headless Earl.

The video of the be-headings and burning alive of Israeli infants have been seen by members of Congress and the president

I gotta say, even though I support Biden over Trump, his support of Israel gives me real heartburn.
It's all across Washington, unfortunately. This ' Israel uber alles ' is a major component of the American sickness.

The video of the be-headings and burning alive of Israeli infants have been seen by members of Congress and the president

Hey, Earl- do you think that trolling should just be confined to you polluting MY threads ?

Haw, haw.................................haw.

Back