America's bombs, America's support....................America's crime

gaza.jpg

Ask the IOF who killed many by ' friendly fire ' and many according to their ' Hannibal Directive'.
Stop being a whiny bitch and tell us how many of the people that Hamas killed on Oct 7 were zionists. You know hamas claims to not have a problem with jews right? So they killed only the zionists on Oct 7, since thats who they claim to have a problem with right? Because if they didn't kill only zionists on Oct 7 they would have no legitimate reason to whine about Israel killing innocents, right?

Dumbass- ask the IOF who killed many by ' friendly fire ' and many according to their ' Hannibal Directive'.

Having a problem with that ?

Haw, haw.......................................haw.

'The western media establishment has studiously averted their gaze from Israeli reports that a proportion of those killed on 7 October
were not victims of Hamas but of the Israeli army’s notorious “Hannibal procedure”, a protocol to kill fellow Israelis rather than let them
be taken captive.'

Netanyahu- investigated for genocide and awaiting an arrest warrant- has been invited to address the US Congress.
It follows that the US Congress is as rotten and criminal as Netanyahu.

gaza.jpg

Anther genocidal Jewish atrocity. Another wriggle by Genocide Joe, the architect of Jewish impunity.

US.jpg

So, what were all those combatants (aka "militants") doing in the top floor of that school? I suspect it was being used as an observation post. Blowing the shit out of it is a perfectly legitimate military target. If the Hamas combatants were foolish enough to leave children present, that's on them.

Netanyahu- investigated for genocide and awaiting an arrest warrant- has been invited to address the US Congress.

gaza.jpg
Yea, like Congress or the US will arrest him...

ICC = Idiot Clown Court.

gaza.jpg
My grapevine is saying that there will be tons of standing ovations....this is going to go down in the World like the Canadian Parliament standing for an actual NAZI.

The dying American Empire flat out refuses to learn.

My grapevine is saying that there will be tons of standing ovations....this is going to go down in the World like the Canadian Parliament standing for an actual NAZI.

The dying American Empire flat out refuses to learn.
Well................it's guilty , isn't it. Like Trump, the law is guilty, not the criminal.

So, what were all those combatants (aka "militants") doing in the top floor of that school? I suspect it was being used as an observation post. Blowing the shit out of it is a perfectly legitimate military target. If the Hamas combatants were foolish enough to leave children present, that's on them.
Your ' suspicions ' aren't relevant, dumbass. You're a discredited genocidal asshole.

Well................it's guilty , isn't it. Like Trump, the law is guilty, not the criminal.
They have no self awareness whatsoever.

China Bloc is gearing up to kill this vampire the American Empire with a stake to the heart......They are going to save the world from our abuse.

They have no self awareness whatsoever.

China Bloc is gearing up to kill this vampire the American Empire with a stake to the heart......They are going to save the world from our abuse.
Yeah- well I hope they reprieve banjo-pickers. It's the American political classes which are guilty- rotten all the way through and then some.

Yeah- well I hope they reprieve banjo-pickers. It's the American political classes which are guilty- rotten all the way through and then some.
Europe is just as bad......it is all of the West that is dying.

Canada is all the way gone too.

Back