America's Greatest Heroes Have All Been Dumpsterd By the Left And Multiculturalism.

philly rabbit

Verified User
When I was a kid growing up in 50's, one of the most fun things we boys loved to do was mimic the country's most well known and heroic figures who were all legends and shining examples of the nations heroism, character, genuine and unique American spirit, and perseverance. The list was very impressive indeed for young boys such as ourselves to emulate along with our adult counterparts across the country. Men such as George Washington, Daniel Boone, Captain John Smith, Davy Crockett, Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, Charles Lindbergh, George Custer, George Patton, Douglas MacArthur, there never seemed to be an end to the list of heroes that America could look up to and idolize and make larger than life with added fables and tales to each that stretched both the imagination and reality over these figures from history as being above reality itself.

Today's kids in contrast have no such heroes to celebrate and emulate and neither does the nation as all of these men have been trashed, bashed, and thrown into a prison of politically incorrect exile by the forces of the left and it's public educational system which for years has been promoting multiculturalism in the community and district schools of the country leaving it's people within an abyss of shame over it's forgotten martyrs as reeducation by way of multiculturalism which is designed on purpose to destroy white European western culture and replace it with false, politically correct historical revision. So now, in the place of the country's discarded heroes, kids today worship and idolize rock stars, TV personalities and athletes.

The country desperately needs it's heroes regardless of whether their deeds be exaggerated to the point of the sublime or more realistically presented, none the less they are still needed and now with the nation self destructing and it's youth totally lost over it's values and guided around like hopeless drones by the left's social engineer PC police, those American values depicted through it's lost heroes are needed to resurface more than ever before.

Custer's last stand, Davy Crockett and his men making their last stand at the Alamo, General MacArthur ordered away by the white house from his men and finally compiling after he refused and vowed to resign his commission and fight on as a private before leaving his army of doomed Americans who then made their last stand on Bataan, have all been branded by the left as cowards, racists, bigots, and selfish opportunists. Charles Lindbergh, the lone eagle, who made his heroic solo flight across the Atlantic proving it could be done has been forever branded by the multiculturalism left as a Nazi.

Multiculturalism, nihilism, egalitarianism, and moral relativism has produced now a nation of wusses worshiping in desperation the likes of Madonna, Oprah, and Dennis Rodman as America has lost both it's spine and it's heritage of heroism no matter how exaggerated their former heroes were displayed at times, the american values of courage, honor, and perseverance.

Wow, wrong side of the bed? Honestly, you righties crack me up. Apparently only we on the left are actually interested in the truth. Shit has a habit of floating to the top. When shit comes out, it comes out. It's called history.

Once info became easier to get (see: internet) people learned that the heroes they formerly looked up to had clay feet just like everyone else.

MacArthur fucked-up Korea, so I'll give you that (also, the Bonus Army march on Washington). Patton was probably the greatest US general of all-time.

What kid grows up idolizing those in the OP? It's very telling that Silly Rabbit didn't know about Unitas, Starr, Ruth, Gehrig, Mantle, etc.

Gehrig is my favorite ball-player of all-time. The guys with talent and class appeal to me, so my favorite Mariner was always Edgar Martinez. Similarly, on the football side I like Russell Wilson.

I wish Notre Dame would recruit the second-coming of Montana. I understand we got a huge HS recruit we can start in 2015 after Golson Part Deux.

When I was a kid growing up in 50's, one of the most fun things we boys loved to do was mimic the country's most well known and heroic figures who were all legends and shining examples of the nations heroism, character, genuine and unique American spirit, and perseverance. The list was very impressive indeed for young boys such as ourselves to emulate along with our adult counterparts across the country. Men such as George Washington, Daniel Boone, Captain John Smith, Davy Crockett, Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, Charles Lindbergh, George Custer, George Patton, Douglas MacArthur, there never seemed to be an end to the list of heroes that America could look up to and idolize and make larger than life with added fables and tales to each that stretched both the imagination and reality over these figures from history as being above reality itself.

Today's kids in contrast have no such heroes to celebrate and emulate and neither does the nation as all of these men have been trashed, bashed, and thrown into a prison of politically incorrect exile by the forces of the left and it's public educational system which for years has been promoting multiculturalism in the community and district schools of the country leaving it's people within an abyss of shame over it's forgotten martyrs as reeducation by way of multiculturalism which is designed on purpose to destroy white European western culture and replace it with false, politically correct historical revision. So now, in the place of the country's discarded heroes, kids today worship and idolize rock stars, TV personalities and athletes.

The country desperately needs it's heroes regardless of whether their deeds be exaggerated to the point of the sublime or more realistically presented, none the less they are still needed and now with the nation self destructing and it's youth totally lost over it's values and guided around like hopeless drones by the left's social engineer PC police, those American values depicted through it's lost heroes are needed to resurface more than ever before.

Custer's last stand, Davy Crockett and his men making their last stand at the Alamo, General MacArthur ordered away by the white house from his men and finally compiling after he refused and vowed to resign his commission and fight on as a private before leaving his army of doomed Americans who then made their last stand on Bataan, have all been branded by the left as cowards, racists, bigots, and selfish opportunists. Charles Lindbergh, the lone eagle, who made his heroic solo flight across the Atlantic proving it could be done has been forever branded by the multiculturalism left as a Nazi.

Multiculturalism, nihilism, egalitarianism, and moral relativism has produced now a nation of wusses worshiping in desperation the likes of Madonna, Oprah, and Dennis Rodman as America has lost both it's spine and it's heritage of heroism no matter how exaggerated their former heroes were displayed at times, the american values of courage, honor, and perseverance.

Not just dumpstered but lied about and vilified:
The founders raped their slave women and sold their own children into slavery, too, And they needed their guns in case the slaves revolted! How many slaves do you still own?

When did the reactionary weirdoes ever hear of, let alone respect, the real American heroes, Paul Robeson, for instance, the greatest American ever? Their giants are the usual pigmies and scum rightists always go for, squaw-killer Custer and his gross like.

Not just dumpstered but lied about and vilified:

Southern slaveholders typically did rape their female slaves. It was a very common practice, and why it was tolerated (i.e. wives and mothers) is anyone's guess. It was clearly the mark of a diseased and twisted culture.

I agree. They also tried to bred them like livestock, selecting mating pairs for desirable characteristics of offspring. These Democrats are still trying to make society evolve to suit their needs.

Back