An Absolute MUST SEE...

I always have an issue when I hit the "race" portion. How do you fill that out when you just don't fricking know? I mean, Dad was adopted, although he wasn't white I have no idea what he was. Our best guess is Native American, but then we're just guessing.

I always have an issue when I hit the "race" portion. How do you fill that out when you just don't fricking know? I mean, Dad was adopted, although he wasn't white I have no idea what he was. Our best guess is Native American, but then we're just guessing.
I write in "mixed".

He just sent a PM telling me to fuck off, I feel honoured and privileged to receive this accolade from him.

I negged him, so he negged me back and called me a cock sucker.

Normally, when people are getting picked on, I help them out with rep, but since he chose to throw the N word around the other day, he lost my sympathy.

Will they track queers again like they did in 2000? The queer lobby was disappointed to find out they were only 1% of the population. :)
I dont' know. Will they track ignorant rednecks and and trailer park inhabitants with superflous toes?

Any political consituency has a Constitutional right to be counted in a census...oh gosh..I forgot...it's that Freedom and Liberty thing you hate so much again. Sorry about that. We'll just forget that these people have rights. Feel better now? :)

I negged him, so he negged me back and called me a cock sucker.

Normally, when people are getting picked on, I help them out with rep, but since he chose to throw the N word around the other day, he lost my sympathy.
He called you a cocksucker? Maybe he confused you with Watermark? ;)

I dont' know. Will they track ignorant rednecks and and trailer park inhabitants with superflous toes?

Any political consituency has a Constitutional right to be counted in a census...oh gosh..I forgot...it's that Freedom and Liberty thing you hate so much again. Sorry about that. We'll just forget that these people have rights. Feel better now? :)
Where does it say it should be cut up into "constituencies"? We are supposed to be enumerated so they can proportion the house to the population, there is nothing in the constitution that it must be used as you want it to be.

Correct, but just the more reason for the WH not to have control of it.

Republican fairness:

"In Pennsylvania, the Republican-dominated state legislature used gerrymandering to help defeat Democratic representative Frank Mascara. Mascara was elected to Congress in 1994. In 2002 the Republican Party altered the boundaries of his original district so much that he was pitted against fellow Democratic candidate John Murtha in the election. The shape of Mascara's newly drawn district formed a finger that stopped at his street, encompassing his house, but not the spot where he parked his car. Murtha won the election in the newly formed district."

human works just as well. write it in.

Dude, they counted queers in 2000, finding them to be 1% of the population. This destroyed the queer lobby's long-held lie that they made up 10% of the population.

Never said it wasn't. :rolleyes:

TTM: "There is a penalty for not answering all questions, which is under the control of the White House now."

CF: Oh, so that penalty wasn't in there for the last census? The one before that?

Still no answer to the question I asked that you're ignoring? :cof1:

Back