An article on the CT tragedy that actually makes sense.

so dont report the perps name huh?

gee they get their names protected now

The essence of the article is not about restricting the news agencies. It is about how we look at these tragedies and what we want to see. News media is no longer about public service and information. I have long said it is about making money. It is big business.

Look at when we, as a society, watch the news more. If things are going well, we typically don't watch as much. But let a disastor or tragedy occur and we are glued to our TVs on CNN.

Dude I dont want to ban guns.

but to buy a gun as a christmas present is just fucking sick.

dont you grasp that?

they are a tool.

a deadly tool.

hunting just turns my stomack.

Im not trying to ban it either.

Its JUST not in line with the whole thing jesus and christmas are about

guns + bad person = deadly tool

guns + good person = protection.

Otherwise, do you suggest police officers are tools of evil?

Dude I dont want to ban guns.

but to buy a gun as a christmas present is just fucking sick.

dont you grasp that?

they are a tool.

a deadly tool.

hunting just turns my stomack.

Im not trying to ban it either.

Its JUST not in line with the whole thing jesus and christmas are about

I see guns as a tool, just like power tools. I would have no problem buying a gun as an xmas gift. My daughter has said she would like a new target rifle (.22 cal, bulky and accurate). Why would I not buy her a gift she wants and would enjoy, simply because some people equate every firearm with mayhem and murder?

I see guns as a tool, just like power tools. I would have no problem buying a gun as an xmas gift. My daughter has said she would like a new target rifle (.22 cal, bulky and accurate). Why would I not buy her a gift she wants and would enjoy, simply because some people equate every firearm with mayhem and murder?

how would you feel of someday she became one of the statistics you people deny the exsistance of via the very weapon you bought her.

Now I pray to all that is decent that NOTHING ever happens to yours or any other person daughter or son.

But the sad reality is that 20 little someones died because the lady down the street from their school liked guns

have you ever seen a hunting christmas card?

I have seen plenty.

the right treats them like they are the most wonderful things in the world.

Killing animals for FUN.

they teach their kids that killing is a great sport and makes them better people than folks like me who dont find killing fun.

And here you said you wanted an honest debate about guns. You don't.

Pardon my diversion, but since you have called me a racist on several occasionsand have never justified your accusations, why do you expect others to do so?

that fact that you deny your racism every time its pointed out doesnt make you correct

how would you feel of someday she became one of the statistics you people deny the exsistance of via the very weapon you bought her.

Now I pray to all that is decent that NOTHING ever happens to yours or any other person daughter or son.

But the sad reality is that 20 little someones died because the lady down the street from their school liked guns

Why would you pray? You don't believe in God. Stop with your pious anti gun crusade. It won't save lives. It will cost lives.

When you can explain why states and locales with the strictest gun laws have the highest gun crimes then we can talk. And don't give me this lame excuse that they go elsewhere. Dumbasses like you can't even figure out a way to keep illegal drugs and illegal immigrants from coming across our border. What makes you think you can stop illegal guns for those who want them?

You are really stupid. Which normally wouldn't bother me, but if your stupidity is going to endanger me and my family then you must be stopped

First of all, I do not deny any statistics.

Second of all, if my daughter exhibited signs of mental illness, I would get her help ASAP, and would restrict her access to the guns then.

that fact that you deny your racism every time its pointed out doesnt make you correct

And the fact that you accuse me without basis does not make me a racist. I have simply asked you, repeatedly, to explain why you claim I am a racist. So far you have not offered one iota of evidence or reason behind your accusations.

Unloaded and lokced up is a good plan.

I cant tell you how many gun owners who have told me "locked away and unloaded would keep me from protecting myself".

And the fact that you accuse me without basis does not make me a racist. I have simply asked you, repeatedly, to explain why you claim I am a racist. So far you have not offered one iota of evidence or reason behind your accusations.

dude go find an instance where i called you a racist and bump it and we will discuss it there.

stop derailing the thread

Unloaded and lokced up is a good plan.

I cant tell you how many gun owners who have told me "locked away and unloaded would keep me from protecting myself".

When I am on the road my wife has a loaded gun in a lock box. A scanner reads her thumbprint and the box opens. But that sort of storage would probably not have stopped the CT tragedy.

Why would you pray? You don't believe in God. Stop with your pious anti gun crusade. It won't save lives. It will cost lives.you dont own the word

When you can explain why states and locales with the strictest gun laws have the highest gun crimes then we can talk. And don't give me this lame excuse that they go elsewhere. Dumbasses like you can't even figure out a way to keep illegal drugs and illegal immigrants from coming across our border. What makes you think you can stop illegal guns for those who want them?go get your proof

You are really stupid. Which normally wouldn't bother me, but if your stupidity is going to endanger me and my family then you must be stopped

fuck you and deal with the fact that wether you think Im smart or not doesnt give you the right to deny the majority opinion in this country

When I am on the road my wife has a loaded gun in a lock box. A scanner reads her thumbprint and the box opens. But that sort of storage would probably not have stopped the CT tragedy.

yes it would have.

the boy took his mothers guns and killed her with them.

Back