An honest question.

Does Jewish law state that life begins at conception?
No, life does not begin at conception under Jewish law. Sources in the Talmud note that the fetus is “mere water”
before 40 days of gestation. Following this period, the fetus is considered a physical part of
the pregnant individual’s body, not yet having life of its own or independent rights. The fetus
is not viewed as separate from the parent’s body until birth begins and the first breath of
oxygen into the lungs allows the soul to enter the body.
[1] What species is the fetus, if not human?
[2] What does a fetal heartbeat signify, if not the presence of life?

They want to come between a woman and her doctor.
You can't even define what a woman is...

They are intimidating doctors into not treating women who have pregnancy complications
Don't you mean "birthing people"? ;)

You know there will be mistakes and innocent girls will go to jail.
You can't even define what a girl is.

The most private parts of a girl's life will be under scrutiny.
If Leftists had free reign over society, the most private parts of a girl's life would be physically mutilated because "Trans people belong here, we need trans people, we love trans people.". :palm: :palm:

They will take away a woman's rights to her own body,
Leftists already did that when they took away a woman's right to show her face in public and her right to refuse invasive medical procedures.

Leftists are still doing that when they convince women to mutilate their genitals, taking away their bodies from them to the point of no return.

Last edited:
Right. Being a criminal doesnt disallow someone from holding office. Teddy Kennedy left a woman to die in a car he drove, under the influence of alcohol, off a bridge. He reported it 8 hours later. Not another fucking word was said about it. Stfu you stupid piece of shit

Teddy was a Reich member. We didn't understand it at the time, but even then, democrats were immune to any and all laws.

Really? Take note:

Former President Trump indicated he would consider signing into law legislation banning abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy if he is elected president again in 2024.

Why it matters: The new comments came as a departure from his campaign's previous support for individual states deciding restrictions — as abortion again looms over the upcoming major election cycle.
https://www.axios.com/2023/04/28/trump-abortion-2024-presidential-election

15 weeks? That's nearly 4 MONTHS.

What limit do you place? 3 years after birth?

You ghouls are driven by blood lust.

Teddy was a Reich member. We didn't understand it at the time, but even then, democrats were immune to any and all laws.

Especially in Massachusetts. I lived there for a time back when teddy was still taking up space and those people up there loved them some kennedys. There was a diner there I would frequent for breakfast, those massholes thought the kennedys were royalty. I never said a word, didnt want them spitting in my food.

How so? Remember, it was the CONSERVATIVE APPOINTED SCOTUS judges in the majority that voted to rescind Roe vs. Wade....not to mention all the red state restrictive addendum's to that ruling.

You mean SCOTUS justices who followed the CONSTITUTION?

You fascists hate that.

Besides, that means the issue is thrown back to the states, for the people to decide. People voting on issues is democracy.

If there is one thing you leftist totalitarian thugs hate, it's democracy. (I mean, what you hate is life itself - but democracy is up there...)

Actually, it's more your willful ignorance or genuine denial. For your education:

Understanding White Christian Nationalism

A common misunderstanding would be that it is the same thing as being a patriotic Christian,” said Philip Gorski, chair of the Department of Sociology at Yale. “Patriotism is an adherence to the ideals of the United States, and nationalism is loyalty to your tribe and not the country.”

In a recent book with sociologist Samuel L. Perry of the University of Oklahoma, Gorski traces white Christian nationalism in the United States to the late 1600s. Adherents believe in the idea that America was founded by Christians who modeled its laws and institutions after Protestant ideals with a mission to spread the religion and those ideals in the face of threats from non-whites, non-Christians, and immigrants.

https://isps.yale.edu/news/blog/2022/10/understanding-white-christian-nationalism

Yale pontificating on whites is no different than the Nazi party pontificating on Jews.

Spreading racist hatred is a key component to the power structure of your party. Whites are the scapegoat, the focal point for hatred. Whites occupy the same role for democrats that Jews occupied for Hitler - the official scapegoat.

This is why I point out that you are in fact, and reality, Nazis - the real deal on the same path Hitler walked. You spew your hatred of whites in the IDENTICAL way Hitler vomited his hate of Jews. You have party thugs in Yale gussy up racist hate in academic terms to present to the public and legitimize your racist hate. Just as Himmler wrote hate screeds in academic formats about the Jews.

Never again, motherfucker.

Assclowns like you LOVE abortion.

You just prefer to wait until the "fetuses" are school age so you can gun them down at school with your AR15.

Pathetic, even for a Nazi clown like you.

Tell me Nazi - fentanyl last year killed more children than AR15's in all of history - yet you refuse to regulate the border, because of your great replacement plan. How many thousands of children will you Nazis sacrifice to end the Constitutional Republic?

You don't need to answer - we already know - as many as it takes.

I think most “white” women who voted for Trump and would vote for him again (so some people might refer to them as “MAGA”) never once think about race in their decision to vote.

Most white people never think about race at all.

Racism was defeated.

Barack Obama played Frankenstein and revived it from the dead. In my fairly long life, I have NEVER seen racism like we have now - not in the 1960's or 70's

Oh, there was some, but not like it is now.

Does Jewish law state that life begins at conception?
No, life does not begin at conception under Jewish law. Sources in the Talmud note that the fetus is “mere water”
before 40 days of gestation. Following this period, the fetus is considered a physical part of
the pregnant individual’s body, not yet having life of its own or independent rights. The fetus
is not viewed as separate from the parent’s body until birth begins and the first breath of
oxygen into the lungs allows the soul to enter the body.

Who cares?

What does your Koran say?

Most Muslim countries outlaw abortion.

What about you of Hamas?

Back