An inside look at an ultra-Orthodox wedding in Israel

????......gosh that's a stupid claim.......that's the guy who murdered Christians......I suggest you refresh yourself regarding the facts.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Please, cite the text in your source article that states that Breivik murdered Christians.

I'll understand if you can't.

It does state this: Breivik chose to be confirmed into the Lutheran Church of Norway at the age of 15. Breivik believed himself to be the "knight Justiciar grand master" of a Templar organization. Breivik was characterized by analysts as being a right-wing extremist with anti-Muslim views and a deep-seated hatred of Islam, who considered himself a knight dedicated to stemming the tide of Muslim immigration.

On July 22, 2011, Breivik bombed government buildings in Oslo, which resulted in eight deaths.

Within a few hours of the explosion he arrived at Utøya island, the site of a camp for Worker's Youth League, posing as a police officer in order to take the ferry to the island, and then fired intermittently for more than one hour, killing 69, with one murder victim as young as 14 years old.

Breivik confessed and stated that the purpose of the attack was to save Norway and Western Europe from a Muslim takeover, and that the Labor Party had to "pay the price" for "letting down Norway and the Norwegian people."

Breivik prepared a document titled 2083: A European Declaration of Independence. The manifesto states its author is "100 percent Christian."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Stay on topic, or this thread will be moved to the war zone, where you will find all threads that devolve to back and forth insults.

Please, cite the text in your source article that states that Breivik murdered Christians.

It does state this: Breivik chose to be confirmed into the Lutheran Church of Norway at the age of 15. Breivik believed himself to be the "knight Justiciar grand master" of a Templar organization. Breivik was characterized by analysts as being a right-wing extremist with anti-Muslim views and a deep-seated hatred of Islam, who considered himself a knight dedicated to stemming the tide of Muslim immigration.

On July 22, 2011, Breivik bombed government buildings in Oslo, which resulted in eight deaths.

Within a few hours of the explosion he arrived at Utøya island, the site of a camp for Worker's Youth League, posing as a police officer in order to take the ferry to the island, and then fired intermittently for more than one hour, killing 69, with one murder victim as young as 14 years old.

Breivik confessed and stated that the purpose of the attack was to save Norway and Western Europe from a Muslim takeover, and that the Labor Party had to "pay the price" for "letting down Norway and the Norwegian people."

Breivik prepared a document titled 2083: A European Declaration of Independence. The manifesto states its author is "100 percent Christian."

Stay on topic, or this thread will be moved to the war zone, where you will find all threads that devolve to back and forth insults.

from the wiki article linked above....
In 2015 he stated that he considers himself "culturally Christian" but that he has never personally identified as a Christian, and calls his religion Odinism.[29][31]

His manifesto states "I'm not going to pretend I'm a very religious person, as that would be a lie", calls religion a crutch and a source for drawing mental strength, and says "I've always been very pragmatic and influenced by my secular surroundings and environment." Regarding the term cultural Christian, which he says means preserving European culture, he notes, "It is enough that you are a Christian-agnostic or a Christian-atheist (an atheist who wants to preserve at least the basics of the European Christian cultural legacy...)"

he didn't believe in God, he believed in European culture (which I think most will agree isn't very religious)........

from the wiki article linked above....he didn't believe in God, he believed in European culture (which I think most will agree isn't very religious)........

He self-identified as a Christian and was confirmed as a Christian, PiMPle. He stated that the author of his manifesto - himself- was "100% Christian", as the quoted text states

He changed his tune later, after he murdered to show his hate for Muslim immigrants - a hate you seem to share, PiMPle.

I notice that you failed to cite the text in your source article that states that Breivik murdered Christians.

Why is that, PiMPle?

????......gosh that's a stupid claim.......that's the guy who murdered Christians......I suggest you refresh yourself regarding the facts.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

No mention of the religion of his victims, is there, PiMPle?

no he didn't......he self identified as an Odinist, which I expect is someone who worships Odin.........

Yes, he did, PiMPle.

He also identified as a Christian.

It's in the article Y O U cited as a source. Try reading it.

Still claiming that he "murdered Christians," PiMPle?

Prove it.

you mean the article where he talked about how great it is to be a Christian atheist?......he didn't believe in God.......he worshiped European culture.....

I mean the article Y O U cited as proof that he "murdered Christians", PiMPle.

And do quote the text in that article that says he murdered Christians.

you mean the article where he talked about how great it is to be a Christian atheist?......he didn't believe in God.......he worshiped European culture.....

This article, PiMPle, which says:

The manifesto states its author is "100 percent Christian", but he is not "excessively religious" and considers himself a "cultural Christian" and a "modern-day crusader".

His manifesto states "I'm not going to pretend I'm a very religious person, as that would be a lie", calls religion a crutch and a source for drawing mental strength, and says "I've always been very pragmatic and influenced by my secular surroundings and environment."

Regarding the term cultural Christian, which he says means preserving European culture, he notes, "It is enough that you are a Christian-agnostic or a Christian-atheist (an atheist who wants to preserve at least the basics of the European Christian cultural legacy...)"

Furthermore, Breivik stated that "myself and many more like me do not necessarily have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God."

Nevertheless, he stated that he planned to pray to God for help during his attacks.

I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid to understand a simple wiki article.......but I see you at least were willing to quote the part that proved you wrong......way to man up, Lesion........

I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid to understand a simple wiki article.......but I see you at least were willing to quote the part that proved you wrong......way to man up, Lesion........

It seems you can't deny that Breivik did identify as a Christian at several times in his life, and did claim to pray to God, and it also seems you can't find any reference to his victims being Christians.

It seems you can't deny that Breivik did identify as a Christian at several times in his life, and did claim to pray to God, and it also seems you can't find any reference to his victims being Christians.

obviously I can deny it.......in fact, if you simply scroll up a bit, there I am denying it...........is the fact you didn't know that simply another example of how fucking stupid you are?......

obviously I can deny it.......in fact, if you simply scroll up a bit, there I am denying it...........is the fact you didn't know that simply another example of how fucking stupid you are?......

It shows that Breivik is a lot like you, PiMPle - claiming to be Christian one minute, behaving in a heinous matter at other times, claiming to pray to God, and claiming all sorts of crazy stuff, and all the while exhibiting signs of mental illness.

Does the article - which Y O U offered as proof that Breivik "murdered Christians" say he murdered Christians, PiMPle?

I'll understand if you refuse to answer.

In 2015 he stated that he considers himself "culturally Christian" but that he has never personally identified as a Christian, and calls his religion Odinism.

Poor Troll, wrong again.

Back