An interesting Obama VP possibility

Actually I've been promoting her for a while. Ask Froggie, she even commented once when I suggested her.

Yes you have. I looked at her a bit more closely after that to learn a bit more about her. I still think he takes Romney, but she would be a good choice.

He's trying hard to lure Hillary voters like a slimy salesman.

Yes, and I think that what needs to be put out a lot, on tv and throughout the internet, is the video from his town hall meeting (a style that the punditry is insisting he is the “master” of), where his supporter asks him “Ok, how are we going to beat the bitch?” and McCain, on tape, merrily laughed aloud, and replied “that’s a good question.”

Because, you know, most women really like that in a man.

Yes, and I think that what needs to be put out a lot, on tv and throughout the internet, is the video from his town hall meeting (a style that the punditry is insisting he is the “master” of), where his supporter asks him “Ok, how are we going to beat the bitch?” and McCain, on tape, merrily laughed aloud, and replied “that’s a good question.”

Because, you know, most women really like that in a man.

I think they meant physically beat the bitch. Women like to be put in their place.

"Because, you know, most women really like that in a man."

Only topspin knows what women like. You'd better clear that with him.

Cawacko, what is your problem lately? Do you want to talk to me in private? Have I upset you in some way? What did I do?

I was just joking and I'm really hungover which makes my usual stupid writing even worst.

"Because, you know, most women really like that in a man."

Only topspin knows what women like. You'd better clear that with him.

Oh yeah, the big expert. One thing I will give him is that he is smart enough to apparently worship his wife. Because there is probably not another one of those coming along for him.

Oh yeah, the big expert. One thing I will give him is that he is smart enough to apparently worship his wife. Because there is probably not another one of those coming along for him.

LMAO. Damn, talk about kicking a guy in the nuts!

Back