And that's the story of April Fools Day

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
L2dpcGh5LmdpZg.gif

Indeed.

Replace Legion with Owl, and see if a fake ban is still funny. It was worth it for a couple of days without trolling.

WOW! Jade. You and 'Second Place Team' will have to admit you got 'FOOLED' on this one. No matter how much you cry and look for a Safe Place, no matter how much complaining you do about 'Micro-Aggressions', you got hard fucked. Now, sources that have contacted me on an anonymous basis, have claimed if you contact Legion, he has Participation Gifts for the Losers. For you, he has a can of PlayDough. Owl gets a 'Large Crying Towel' to wipe the egg off her face. Dutch receives a plastic doll (one that he can blow up). Guno ... gets an authentic set of Mormon Tabernacle underwear. Mason ... well, because this is a 'Family' Forum, I can't describe what he will be getting.

:good4u:

WOW! Jade. You and 'Second Place Team' will have to admit you got 'FOOLED' on this one. No matter how much you cry and look for a Safe Place, no matter how much complaining you do about 'Micro-Aggressions', you got hard fucked. Now, sources that have contacted me on an anonymous basis, have claimed if you contact Legion, he has Participation Gifts for the Losers. For you, he has a can of PlayDough. Owl gets a 'Large Crying Towel' to wipe the egg off her face. Dutch receives a plastic doll (one that he can blow up). Guno ... gets an authentic set of Mormon Tabernacle underwear. Mason ... well, because this is a 'Family' Forum, I can't describe what he will be getting.

:good4u:

Owl was one of the first to bring up April fools day. I only went by results and enjoyed two days of peace. Now the peace is shattered.

One moment please ... (looking around) ... oh, here it is.

:viol:

Sorry Jack, but you can't save face when you were bottoming out a container of mint chocolate chip and getting verklempt over Legion getting banned.

Sorry Jack, but you can't save face when you were bottoming out a container of mint chocolate chip and getting verklempt over Legion getting banned.

That's why he's jizzing in a half dozen threads about "Owl got fooled" -- in order to hide the fact that he had a full litter of kittens about Lesion being banned. :laugh:

A2K used to do a very elaborate April Fools program. The site was owned by a programer who wrote the code for the site, and every year come April 1 the site would not work right at all. I cant anymore remember the things that were done, but I do remember that I did not like it. I think I was in the minority.

What a pathetic ass kisser!

--->"The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:
anatta (Yesterday), AProudLefty (04-01-2022), Cypress (04-01-2022), Dutch Uncle (04-01-2022), Eagle_Eye (04-01-2022), evince (04-01-2022), Gin Saké (04-01-2022), guno (04-01-2022), Jarod (04-01-2022), McRocket (Today), Phantasmal (04-01-2022), signalmankenneth (04-01-2022), Taichiliberal (Yesterday), ThatOwlWoman (04-01-2022), Trumpet (04-01-2022)"

Mason. I'm no Mathematician, but that looks like 15 people that stabbed one of the Most Loved, Most Quoted, Most Admired, along with 'NEVER BREAKS THE RULES', Poster here at JPP. Just because YOU and 'Second Place Team' were smoked on this one, doesn't take away how brilliant it was pulled off.

(where's your name? didn't get the memo?)

:burn:

--->"The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:
anatta (Yesterday), AProudLefty (04-01-2022), Cypress (04-01-2022), Dutch Uncle (04-01-2022), Eagle_Eye (04-01-2022), evince (04-01-2022), Gin Saké (04-01-2022), guno (04-01-2022), Jarod (04-01-2022), McRocket (Today), Phantasmal (04-01-2022), signalmankenneth (04-01-2022), Taichiliberal (Yesterday), ThatOwlWoman (04-01-2022), Trumpet (04-01-2022)"

Mason. I'm no Mathematician, but that looks like 15 people that stabbed one of the Most Loved, Most Quoted, Most Admired, along with 'NEVER BREAKS THE RULES', Poster here at JPP. Just because YOU and 'Second Place Team' were smoked on this one, doesn't take away how brilliant it was pulled off.

(where's your name? didn't get the memo?)

:burn:

What does that have to do with you Kissing up to Damo?

Back