And that's the story of April Fools Day

Duh! The joke was on everyone!
Which includes Jack,LiG,goat(yurt),Top!
So you and your crew,are grasping at straws!

NONE of TOP Tribute Thread laid a hand on Legion. ALL of OwlTeam piled on Legion. They EACH took turns running forward and thrusting a knife into the back of Legion. I just hope Legion has taken names!

NONE of TOP Tribute Thread laid a hand on Legion. ALL of OwlTeam piled on Legion. They EACH took turns running forward and thrusting a knife into the back of Legion. I just hope Legion has taken names!

He has a thread ban list. They are on it...

That's why he's jizzing in a half dozen threads about "Owl got fooled" -- in order to hide the fact that he had a full litter of kittens about Lesion being banned. :laugh:

:rofl2: Your words are much more eloquent than mine on the subject, but our conclusions are the same. LOL

Wrong!
As soon as it hit the Front Page, Owl and her Gang beat the Vultures to Legion's body and began bayoneting it.
Then, went through his clothing looking for loose coins, wallet, Watch, and even his shoes.
Sadly (and there is Video footage of this) we see Jade looking for Gold teeth with a Magnifying Glass and a pair of Pliers.

Kinda flopped huh? It was much funnier when you made me a mod on April Fool's day. I still remember the washerwoman's legendary meltdown.

I'm sorry I missed that -- do tell!

They didn't tell me about it ahead of time, I signed in and I was a mod. I was like wtf? Then I think I asked Grind, I can't really remember, and he told me what was going on. So I played along and Tom and USF had the biggest meltdowns of them all. I remember them being the worst ones.

Wrong!
As soon as it hit the Front Page, Owl and her Gang beat the Vultures to Legion's body and began bayoneting it.
Then, went through his clothing looking for loose coins, wallet, Watch, and even his shoes.
Sadly (and there is Video footage of this) we see Jade looking for Gold teeth with a Magnifying Glass and a pair of Pliers.

Except that that wasn't Jade with the magnifying glass -- it was Jack. And it wasn't teeth he was searching for. It was much lower. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

They didn't tell me about it ahead of time, I signed in and I was a mod. I was like wtf? Then I think I asked Grind, I can't really remember, and he told me what was going on. So I played along and Tom and USF had the biggest meltdowns of them all. I remember them being the worst ones.

That's hilarious! Great way to out the Incels and the misogynists both.

utter disgust should have no limitations......

Back