Andrea Yates Trial

Care4all said:
fyi, brent did give me the link, and there was a poster on this thread that went all in to the conditions at the asylum that he worked at...

Brent is not lying about this....

I did mention to Brent via email that we don't know if this poster on that site was "lying" or not, regarding the conditions of where he worked, or not....but as Brent has stated, he did not make this up, he did read it on another message board.

Thank you for listening! ;)

care
Honestly, I never thought he made it up. I'm pretty sure he can't write that quickly. :D I was just messin' wid 'im.

I do think, however, that it doesn't make any difference -- which is part of why I felt comfortable dismissing it. First, as you point out, the story has no proven provenance. Second, a single instance of an enlightened facility proves nothing. Especially not to me, since I've seen the inside of some definitively unenlightened ones. Most of all, though, I don't see why it should matter.

A psychiatric hospital is not a prison. It's purpose is not to punish but to heal.

Care4all said:
fyi, brent did give me the link, and there was a poster on this thread that went all in to the conditions at the asylum that he worked at...

Brent is not lying about this....

I did mention to Brent via email that we don't know if this poster on that site was "lying" or not, regarding the conditions of where he worked, or not....but as Brent has stated, he did not make this up, he did read it on another message board.

Thank you for listening! ;)

care

Nor do we know that this other poster is not one of Brent's trolls. ;)

Immie

Back