Ankle monitor

His heart will give out before the debate is halfway over.

Speaking of which - what are the chances that the cocktail of cocaine and adderall fed to Bought and Paid for Biden will cause a heart attack in the old traitor?

Not that I want it - because Biden ensures a Trump victory in November - but it would be pretty fucking entertaining if Iran's little bitch clutched his chest mid-debate and went home to Satan..

I'm just saying - it would be the most watched clip in YouTube history....

Isn't it against the law to share U.S. intelligence and military secrets with convicted felons?

One is not a convicted felon until all their appeals have been exhausted.

I am amused when leftist halfwits pretend that this conviction was anything other than a clown show effort to illegally help Biden's presidential campaign.

As part of probation, drug tests are often required. trump has a long history of drug addiction. That could be a problem.

There you go again, lying your dumb, ignorant, low IQ ass off again. Trump doesn't even drink halfwit. :palm:

1w9-3e2tlq_t3-jpg.1579870

:laugh: :thumbsup:

You sucking Trump's cock will not make these felony convictions go away

Do you actually believe that this is a coherent form of argument? They will be easily overturned on appeal. The reversible errors are glaring in this case. Because you are ignorant on the law, the conviction is then reversed and expunged from his record.

All you illustrate here is you have no defense for your dumb lies and desperate flailing.

November is going to be harsh on dishonest leftist hacks.

Trump was found guilty by 12 jurors of 34 felonies in a New York state court

Again, of what crime? The cornucopia of imagined crimes that were never brought into the courtroom with evidence that Merchan stated didn't even require unanimous agreement?

Anyone with half a brain can see how stupid that is.

Thanks for the tacit admission you believe convicted felons are entitled to national security secrets.

A jury of 12 peers found Trump guilty of felonies on 34 charges
A lynch mob savaged justice in order to pervert and corrupt a federal presidential election.

1717691972626.png

Back