Another attack from the left on McCains service

Who gives a fuck?

This is exactly why Obama shouldn't have backed down on the Clark thing. Now we have to hear John McCain and his asslickers like SF scream about "attacks" on McCain's military service from now till November.

Ugh.

Enough of this shit, fucking pansies.

This is really shakey ground. I wish these well-intentioned(?) -- or are they -- people would drop this approach. I think that Beers' comments are flat-out wrong, and Clark's are far too easily misinterpreted and taken out of context, then blown all out of proportion, thus better left unsaid entirely.

This is really shakey ground. I wish these well-intentioned(?) -- or are they -- people would drop this approach. I think that Beers' comments are flat-out wrong, and Clark's are far too easily misinterpreted and taken out of context, then blown all out of proportion, thus better left unsaid entirely.

Clark was correct in what he stated. But you are right, it was too easy to take out of context.

What Beer stated was flat out wrong. I cannot believe one of Obamas aides continued this.

Who gives a fuck?

This is exactly why Obama shouldn't have backed down on the Clark thing. Now we have to hear John McCain and his asslickers like SF scream about "attacks" on McCain's military service from now till November.

Ugh.

I'm not saying a word about this because the Obama campaign can take whatever approach they feel is best to win the Presidency. But if McCain does win it is things like this that will be pointed to and not Desh's 'if we lost they must have the stole the election' whining.

Who gives a fuck?

Ugh.

Aww.... poor little Dung... did anyone force you to read or respond to this thread? Didn't think so. Perhaps you can go back to licking Obamas scrotum and just leave discussions like this to those who wish to discuss it.

Thanks in advance for your fucking off at this time. Good boy.

I'm not saying a word about this because the Obama campaign can take whatever approach they feel is best to win the Presidency. But if McCain does win it is things like this that will be pointed to and not Desh's 'if we lost they must have the stole the election' whining.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything? Rand Beers isn't even on Obama's campaign staff and clearly wasn't speaking for Obama.

McCain just keeps crying about this bullshit because it is all he has. And the media and people like SF (and you apparently) eat it up as if it has any bearing on anything at all when in reality it is entirely inconsequential.

Aww.... poor little Dung... did anyone force you to read or respond to this thread? Didn't think so. Perhaps you can go back to licking Obamas scrotum and just leave discussions like this to those who wish to discuss it.

Thanks in advance for your fucking off at this time. Good boy.

Suck a turd out of my ass, SF. Thanks.

Additionally, my new stock response to the faux-outrage from the McCain camp is as follows:

purpleheartbandaid.jpg

Depraved fucks.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Vote2008/story?id=5283442&page=1

"Because he was in isolation essentially for many of those years and did not experience the turmoil here or the challenges that were involved for those of us who served in Vietnam during the Vietnam war," said Beers, a Marine veteran who served in Vietnam. "

Wow...

SF, I've never attacked McCain's service, and I never will.

These people are honestly going to cost us the election. It's just sad what low depths people will sink to in politics. Neither side is clean at all.

1) how is that an attack?

2) What connection does this guy have with the Obama campaign?

1) Oh I don't know, saying that because McCain was being tortured for five years and not going through the turmoil over here in the states or still fighting that somehow made him less qualified? Yeah, that is not an attack.

2) I am going according to ABC's article which stated Beers is an informal advisor to Obama. Whatever that means.

I would like to know what McCains service was so I could decide to attack it or not.

Lots like bush's.

hmmm

What the fuck does this have to do with anything? Rand Beers isn't even on Obama's campaign staff and clearly wasn't speaking for Obama.

McCain just keeps crying about this bullshit because it is all he has. And the media and people like SF (and you apparently) eat it up as if it has any bearing on anything at all when in reality it is entirely inconsequential.

yeah, McCain is "crying" about it. It couldn't be that he is simply RESPONDING to the comments that are continuing to be made by those like Clark and Beers and Webb.

1) Oh I don't know, saying that because McCain was being tortured for five years and not going through the turmoil over here in the states or still fighting that somehow made him less qualified? Yeah, that is not an attack.

2) I am going according to ABC's article which stated Beers is an informal advisor to Obama. Whatever that means.

I don't see anything at all that mentions McCain being qualified, let alone "less qualified." Can we please, pretty please deal with what the person actually said rather than what you want to pretend he said?

If that's all McCain's got, he's got very little and is a bit too thin skinned to participate in day to day life, let alone be president.

yeah, McCain is "crying" about it. It couldn't be that he is simply RESPONDING to the comments that are continuing to be made by those like Clark and Beers and Webb.

The thing of it is that none of these statements actually attacked his service.

McCain's a whiny little child that is used to being coddled and he's pitching hissy fits and temper tantrums when anyone says anything about him.

Back