another day, another landslide obama poll released

Winner? Of what? A poll? LOL!!

It amazes me how many pinheads are clinging to these polls like they mean something! Oooo.... Obama leads in the Electoral count.... Obama doesn't lead in SHIT! There has been no votes cast, so no Electoral votes won or lost at this point! It is a projection, based on a poll, THAT'S ALL! Obama hasn't "won" a damn thing!

I try not to be too optimistic but the polls right now are making the left feel pretty good. He's better now than he's been all campaign and there's only like 15 days left until the election.

It amazes me how many pinheads are clinging to these polls like they mean something! Oooo.... Obama leads in the Electoral count.... Obama doesn't lead in SHIT! There has been no votes cast, so no Electoral votes won or lost at this point! It is a projection, based on a poll, THAT'S ALL! Obama hasn't "won" a damn thing!

You're right Dixie. Polls don't indicate anything. Tell yourself whatever is necessary to keep your head from imploding.

I try not to be too optimistic but the polls right now are making the left feel pretty good. He's better now than he's been all campaign and there's only like 15 days left until the election.

Actually not true. He was better one week ago, than he is today. His poll numbers, almost across the board, have slipped slightly since last week. He still has a pretty commanding lead, but McCain has made a little ground in the past 7 days, and a lot can change in 3 weeks.

You're such a caricature.

It was only 3-4 weeks ago that you were the one crowing about the polls, and lecturing us about how we'd be discrediting them now.

Do you remember that, Dix?

You're right Dixie. Polls don't indicate anything. Tell yourself whatever is necessary to keep your head from imploding.

LMAO... my head is not going to implode. It really doesn't matter to me what happens, I hope McCain wins and Obama loses, but I am not so invested in a McCain win as to become 'suicidal' if he doesn't. I really believe we should worry about some of these Dems though, I honestly think they won't be able to handle an Obama loss.

have you forgotten about the absentee ballots already being counted?

LMAO... my head is not going to implode. It really doesn't matter to me what happens, I hope McCain wins and Obama loses, but I am not so invested in a McCain win as to become 'suicidal' if he doesn't. I really believe we should worry about some of these Dems though, I honestly think they won't be able to handle an Obama loss.

Uh-huh. That's why you're talking about your bunker & you guns, and hinting ominously at some sort of violent revolution/civil war, where you hope my death will be "quick & painless."

"It really doesn't matter to me." Uh-huh. Psycho.

Actually not true. He was better one week ago, than he is today. His poll numbers, almost across the board, have slipped slightly since last week. He still has a pretty commanding lead, but McCain has made a little ground in the past 7 days, and a lot can change in 3 weeks.

Yes it can. I remember 4 years ago the Democrats were all running around high fiving eachother a few weeks before the election, and when the smoke cleared, all they could do was cry voter fraud. But the fact was, they lost an election that was all but giftwrapped for them. I won't be all that surprised if it happens again.

Unfortunately, conservatives don't have anywhere to move if Obama wins, because America is the most right-wing nation in the world. That's why our country's falling apart.

i guess a statistical insignificant change is all that mccain can celebrate these days...

You're such a caricature.

It was only 3-4 weeks ago that you were the one crowing about the polls, and lecturing us about how we'd be discrediting them now.

Do you remember that, Dix?

Yep, sure do... I was wrong about it, and I posted a thread to admit I was wrong, did you miss it? Maybe it's because you mentally block out any time I admit I am wrong, so you can insist I never do?

I still don't buy the current polls, especially the bogus CBS poll which shows Obama up by 14... no way he is leading by that much. I say he may be leading by 3%, and McCain CAN make that up in 3 weeks. It is not going to be easy, but it is definitely possible.

Yes it can. I remember 4 years ago the Democrats were all running around high fiving eachother a few weeks before the election, and when the smoke cleared, all they could do was cry voter fraud. But the fact was, they lost an election that was all but giftwrapped for them. I won't be all that surprised if it happens again.

OK beefy, Kerry was never as ahead in the election as Obama has been all throughout the race. At this point in the election it was 220-280 Bush. 2004 and 2000 were close races. This is not a close race.

Back