Another Death Thanks To Jane Fonda

After hearing what it was like at the active military hospital, I'd be afraid of getting help at the VA. Geez. What a fricking mess. It was never like that when I was in.

I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take...and I am not even related to these casualties....but it hurts and sickens me, none the less.

Daily watching news, with one wrong thing after another being spoken about in a smooth monotone voice, then jumping to the next unrelated topic as if they are doing their job in the media by spending 5 nanoseconds on the wrongs and injustices that are occuring in our country today.

I have never been so miserable...since Bush was appointed President...He can't be gone soon enough, nor can all the asshole congressmen that turn a blind eye to injustices like this poor guy serving his country, while his country turned their backs on him....now he's dead. Thank you America...the greatest country in the world....NOT!

I too am disgusted and ashamed. Unlike Care.. I am ashamed because I fell for the bs and feel partly responsible for the mess these young men and women have had to endure. Like Care... this President and all who still support his cause.. cannot get bounced out soon enough.

Back