Another good reason to elect Donald Trump

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Israeli infants were burned alive and beheaded.

The cowards in Hamas are getting what they richly deserve.

The video of the beheadings and burning alive of Israeli infants have been seen by members of Congress and the president

Indeed the Hamas cowards are still hiding behind children.

Hamas took some 250 hostages during the Oct. 7 attack that killed about 1,200 people. About half were released in a weeklong cease-fire in November. About 120 hostages remain, with 43 pronounced dead. Survivors include about 15 women, two children under the age of 5 and two men in their 80s.
And the Netanyahu government sat back, looked the other way and allowed it to happen despite having had advance Intel warnings.

Ever wonder what might've been behind that?

No, of course you didn't.

If Trump doesn't tell you to think about something, you don't think about it.

AOC is afraid of her own shadow. She was afraid they were trying to kill her on 1/6 even though she was at the Capitol. She might look good in orange.
What would the insurrectionists have done if they caught AOC, or Pelosi? Even Romney would have likely been killed.
Trump has said he will seek retribution. You might look good in a dunce cap.

What would the insurrectionists have done if they caught AOC, or Pelosi? Even Romney would have likely been killed.
Trump has said he will seek retribution. You might look good in a dunce cap.
The only person gunned down in the riot was a 5'2" tall 105 lb unarmed woman who was gunned down by Nancy Pelosi's hired thug. She could have easily been arrested and detained but she was murdered instead.

Seems the "express lane" is only for old, tired and disproven MAGA/Alt-right talking points and attacks. Logic and intelligence prohibited!

The Democrats have guilty concourses they know they have gone too far and fear accountability. Be afraid be very afraid :laugh:
It is interesting when the child molester Nuggent said he would go to prison if Obama was elected, we all said he was wrong. When AOC says trump will get revenge on the political opposition and round them up, even his own supporters say "be afraid, be very afraid."

Everyone agrees trump is a Hitler wannabe. The only point of disagreements is whether that is a bad thing, and how successful he will be.

The NewSlavers set out on a decades long war plan to capture minds....driving fear and enticing people with UTOPIA in return for compliance....and it mostly has worked.
I am going to tell you a rough secret: no one wants to enslave you, because you are worthless.

It is interesting when the child molester Nuggent said he would go to prison if Obama was elected, we all said he was wrong. When AOC says trump will get revenge on the political opposition and round them up, even his own supporters say "be afraid, be very afraid."

Everyone agrees trump is a Hitler wannabe. The only point of disagreements is whether that is a bad thing, and how successful he will be.
Be afraid, Walter...be very afraid.

Poor Walter.

AOC says ‘out of his mind’ Donald Trump might jail her if he wins the election

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., recently revealed she's worried former President Trump would throw her in jail if he wins the November election.

Ocasio-Cortez spoke with podcast host Kara Swisher for her show, "On with Kara Swisher," which published the interview Thursday. They touched on the power of technology corporations — including Ocasio-Cortez's "tangle" with Amazon and tech moguls' conservative fundraising — Israel, artificial intelligence and the upcoming presidential election.

"I mean, it sounds nuts, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this guy threw me in jail," she said. "He’s out of his mind. I mean, he did his whole first campaign around ‘lock her up.’ This is his motto."

Ocasio-Cortez said she takes Trump "at his word."

"I take him at his word when he says that he’s going to round up people. I take him at his word when he threatens journalists. I take him at his word," Ocasio-Cortez said. "I feel like what we saw in his first presidency was an amuse-bouche to what his intentions are. He has learned from his mistakes of appointing professionals, and he will not make that mistake next time."
Trump said during a recent interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity that critics saying he would seek retribution were wrong.

"Number one, they're wrong," Trump said. "It has to stop, because otherwise, we're not going to have a country. Look, when this election is over, based on what they've done, I would have every right to go after them, and it's easy, because it's Joe Biden and you see all the criminality, all of the money that's going into the family and him, all of this money from China, from Russia, from Ukraine."

Swisher asked the New York Democratic lawmaker if she thought Trump really had a chance at winning the election now that he's a convicted felon.

"Trump does absolutely have a chance to win. .....

===================================

The Democrats have guilty concourses they know they have gone too far and fear accountability. Be afraid be very afraid :laugh:

They seem extremely triggered and engaging in mentally deranged claims now. Imagine how shrill it will get after Trumps re-election.

I love how AOC triggers you guys. :D

Halfwit doesn't know what triggered means. We're pointing and laughing at shrill, hypocritical, lying leftist assholes like you.

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

AProudLefty;4672702 said:
Address the topic, not other posters.

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Israeli infants were burned alive and beheaded.

The cowards in Hamas are getting what they richly deserve.

The video of the beheadings and burning alive of Israeli infants have been seen by members of Congress and the president

Indeed the Hamas cowards are still hiding behind children.

Hamas took some 250 hostages during the Oct. 7 attack that killed about 1,200 people. About half were released in a weeklong cease-fire in November. About 120 hostages remain, with 43 pronounced dead. Survivors include about 15 women, two children under the age of 5 and two men in their 80s.

Don't let the mental case MoonBat troll you Earl. Just point at him and laugh. I'll show you. ;)

The White House later admitted that Biden had not seen pictures of beheaded children or babies and that the US could not confirm such
reports. Biden instead based his comments on claims made hours earlier by a spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu,
they said.

Poor Earl is a great white. He will swallow anything.

Stupid fucking Trumpsuckers think that punishing and getting revenge on a female elected official who makes them feel emasculated is a legitimate reason for electing a President.

This is the level of stupidity and pettiness the right has devolved to.

Back