Another public meltdown?

Trump has a depressing and petty line in his talks. Poor, poor pitiful me. I have been prosecuted for my crimes. That is not fair. It is.
I won the election and got cheated. Nope, he lost and he did the cheating. Trump can give an hour-long rally speech and just bleat and cry. What policies is he offering? I guess Project 2025, makes that clear. That is why his rallies are whine feasts. He wants to hide from his project and plans.
I do not see him expanding his base with that childish crap.
Even the (R)s are noticing and commenting.

'Quit whining': See Nikki Haley's blunt advice to the Trump campaign

I find it absolutely incredible how ANYBODY can support Donald Trump,

The Gestapo and I had these friends since I returned from the service and we started dating. This couple served as an usher and a bridesmaid at our wedding. The woman and the Gestapo were friends even before that.
[Remember, we've been married for nearly fifty-two years.]

These people have no political sophistication and didn't have our education. They were just fun folks with whom to socialize, and they're a few years older than we. We were guests at one another's homes routinely. We went out together. We saw many New Years come in together.

In 2016, these people told us that they couldn't abide Hillary Clinton are were planning to vote for Donald Trump.
We haven't spoken since. I do know that they're both still alive from other sources, but that's about it.
[I didn't love Hilary Clinton either, but I sure voted for her against a pigfucking orangutan.]

Donald Trump is an absolute abomination. How can ANYBODY support him? What must their core values be like?
How were they brought up? Can they distinguish in any way between dignity and vulgarity?

TOP and I, who would probably never correspond in real life given what you know from above, have had discourse on these forums.
On several occasions, she's made reference to Donald Trump hurting our feelings.

I couldn't understand that at all. How could this crude, classless vulgarian hurt our feelings?
He doesn't hurt my feelings. He turns my stomach. I reflexively ball my fists every time I see his ugly face on television.

It isn't subtle how this mutant is a living trash. Every attribute he possesses screams it.
But if, like myself, you vote for policies and not people,
his policies are as abhorrent as he is...and that's one fucking tough standard to meet.

The coolest broad, or person in general, that I've ever know in my life was my maternal grandmother, born in the late 1890s.
If it's humanly possible to be cooler than Frank Sinatra, she was the one to do it.
I had her until I was 47, a few months longer than I had her daughter, my mother, who was born in 1919.

If either one of those suddenly returned to life and ran for president as a Republican, I wouldn't vote for either.
[Happily, both are more likely to return to life than to become Republicans in death.]

But Donald Trump Is WAY beyond a Republican. He is, as I said, an absolute abomination.
Any person who could vote for him and be able to live with him or herself
is a person that I am completely incapable of understanding.
People like that don't exist in my world, and if they do, they're expelled from it forthwith.
Well said about Trump...and about people who support him in any way.

It is unfathomable how anyone can find anything decent about this repulsive person.

The Gestapo and I had these friends since I returned from the service and we started dating. This couple served as an usher and a bridesmaid at our wedding. The woman and the Gestapo were friends even before that.

These people have no political sophistication and didn't have our education. They were just fun folks with whom to socialize, and they're a few years older than we. We were guests at one another's homes routinely. We went out together. We saw many New Years come in together.

In 2016, these people told us that they couldn't abide Hillary Clinton are were planning to vote for Donald Trump.
We haven't spoken since. I do know that they're both still alive from other sources, but that's about it.
[I didn't love Hilary Clinton either, but I sure voted for her against a pigfucking orangutan.]

Donald Trump is an absolute abomination. How can ANYBODY support him? What must their core values be like?
How were they brought up? Can they distinguish in any way between dignity and vulgarity?

TOP and I, who would probably never correspond in real life given what you know from above, have had discourse on these forums.
On several occasions, she's made reference to Donald Trump hurting our feelings.

I couldn't understand that at all. How could this crude, classless vulgarian hurt our feelings?
He doesn't hurt my feelings. He turns my stomach. I reflexively ball my fists every time I see his ugly face on television.

It isn't subtle how this mutant is a living trash. Every attribute he possesses screams it.
his policies are as abhorrent as he is...and that's one fucking tough standard to meet.

The coolest broad, or person in general, that I've ever know in my life was my maternal grandmother, born in the late 1890s.
If it's humanly possible to be cooler than Frank Sinatra, she was the one to do it.
I had her until I was 47, a few months longer than I had her daughter, my mother, who was born in 1919.

If either one of those suddenly returned to life and ran for president as a Republican, I wouldn't vote for either.
[Happily, both are more likely to return to life than to become Republicans in death.]

But Donald Trump Is WAY beyond a Republican. He is, as I said, an absolute abomination.
People like that don't exist in my world, and if they do, they're expelled from it forthwith.
Republicans have had numerous, multiple opportunities to ditch Trump and nominate someone with conservative values but better character and morals.

The fact that Republicans have supported, defended, worshipped Trump for nine years is a direct reflection on their own character.

I'm telling you - poor Donny's getting more and more deranged and pathetic with each interview. He's ignoring his campaign's requests to start acting more normal - while Harris/Walz are gaining on him. I guess we should appreciate trump's helping us win!
He's doing a beautiful job, the best ever at losing, no one's lost as much as he has! :rofl2:
Agreed. Nobody is better at losing an election than Draft-Dodger Donnie. I expect he'll go out in epic style!

The "hurt your feelings" thing is just a tactic to minimize your opinion and thoughts on a topic. Trump, in this case. It's what condescending superficial people do when they have nothing of substance to offer. Notice how Trump is never defended or praised for positive accomplishments.

How sad about your lifelong friends. And what a sad, sad commentary on the evil, the division, the hatred, the rage, the destruction of our country that #TRE45ON has wrought.

Back