Anti-American Foreigners

Dutch Uncle

* Tertia Optio * Defend the Constitution
Why are there so many anti-American foreigners on JPP?

Examples:
Found an article with the same as this thread over at Scheerpost recently. It was published on Sunday, thought some others might find it interesting as well and perhaps worthy of a constructive comment or 2. I don't agree with 2 of Chris Hedges' assertions:...

A lot more in the full article:
Chris Hedges: They Lied About Afghanistan. They Lied About Iraq. And They Are Lying About Ukraine. | Scheerpost

Bud Light sales have fallen a 'staggering' 17% since Dylan Mulvaney debacle rocked nation's favorite beer...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...len-staggering-17-Dylan-Mulvaney-debacle.html

The scandal of Joe Biden's cash for policy corruption is the biggest, and most disgraceful, story in American political history.

That Biden sold out his country to nations like communist China for millions of dollars is no longer a mere allegation.

There is tons of evidence in hand already from bank documents confirming that it actually happened.

Why is it then that America's Mainstream Media (MSNBC, CBS, NBC, etc) have provided literally ZERO- REPEAT, ZERO coverage of this disgraceful affaire to date ?

Yet they have gone "hammer and tongs" hysterical after Donald Trump; devoting HOURS of salivating coverage to a bum, legal rap he has been shackled with - a BS indictment that is obviously part of a ruthless, political hatchet job?...

Whistleblowers who expose criminal acts by the Biden administration are very likely to be fired and thrown in prison, as a half-dozen FBI whistleblowers have found out. There is no protection for revealing evidence against Biden or the Biden Cartel. Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray use all of their resources to protect Biden and punish those exposing wrong doing by Biden or his regime....

...Note that the whistleblowers were again retaliated against by the Biden Department of Injustice.

America under Xi's Biden Regime is a banana republic.

I didn’t dodge it.

The Trump haters are here because it’s an outlet for them to propagate their hatred

Disagreed, Tink. You immediately derailed away from foreigners who hate America to Americans who dislike Trump...which is about half of them.

The fact you dodged the question about your own citizenship is both very interesting and a bonus. :)

Since you speak and write English similar to Americans, I'm guessing you're Canuck, not a Limey or Aussie.

Disagreed, Tink. You immediately derailed away from foreigners who hate America to Americans who dislike Trump...which is about half of them.

The fact you dodged the question about your own citizenship is both very interesting and a bonus. :)

Since you speak and write English similar to Americans, I'm guessing you're Canuck, not a Limey or Aussie.

I am Irish

Irish-Canadian? How come you don't know about "Freedom Fries" and "Fuck the French"?

Why are you defending anti-American foreigners?
Mostly Irish with a little bit of Eastern Europe according to my DNA results.

I came here, legally, with my family when I was 12 so I was raised American and will always be American although my northern Irish roots will always be part of me.

Mostly Irish with a little bit of Eastern Europe according to my DNA results.

I came here, legally, with my family when I was 12 so I was raised American and will always be American although my northern Irish roots will always be part of me.
Yet you are siding with the foreigners against America and you didn't know about Freedom Fries and "Fuck the French". Did you come here after 2003?

I am Irish

The Irish were America's first White racists and assholes.

You must have missed the movie- The Gangs Of New York!

Irish people have been in their own religious war for Centuries.

And they brought their nasty hateful war here to America!

We are talking about people so hateful, they will kill their very own people!

Some of the most racist and hateful people on Earth are IRISH!

Last edited:
The Irish were America's first White racists and assholes.

You must have missed the movie- The Gangs Of New York!

Irish people have been in their own religious war for Centuries.

And they brought their nasty hateful war here to America!

We are talking about people so hateful, they will kill their very own people!

Some of the most racist and hateful people on Earth are IRISH!

We didn’t own slaves

Back