Anti-American Foreigners

Ask all the Trump haters why they are anti-American

Many people regard Trump as a joke, and that’s one way of looking at him.

But if he had more insight and knowledge (i.e. more than damn all), he could have been a serious danger. He thrives on unreason and divisiveness, runs an un-American personality cult, uses people for his own ends, abuses the electoral process, thinks he is entitled to defy the law, and lies his fat ass off. In a front-rank politician that isn’t a joke.

I wouldn’t call him a fascist - he isn’t smart enough. John Bolton, who saw him close up, dismissed that on the grounds that it would require more than ten seconds of connected thinking, and Trump is incapable of that.

The real danger would be a smart, knowledgeable Trumpalike who knows what he’s doing. Are there any in sight?

Many people regard Trump as a joke, and that’s one way of looking at him.

But if he had more insight and knowledge (i.e. more than damn all), he could have been a serious danger. He thrives on unreason and divisiveness, runs an un-American personality cult, uses people for his own ends, abuses the electoral process, thinks he is entitled to defy the law, and lies his fat ass off. In a front-rank politician that isn’t a joke.

I wouldn’t call him a fascist - he isn’t smart enough. John Bolton, who saw him close up, dismissed that on the grounds that it would require more than ten seconds of connected thinking, and Trump is incapable of that.

The real danger would be a smart, knowledgeable Trumpalike who knows what he’s doing. Are there any in sight?

A pissed-off six-year-old with a loaded pistol can be dangerous. Trump is clearly stupid and arrogant enough to get a lot of people killed to massage his ego.

The Irish weren’t treated much better then slaves back then if you know American history
I can see how you are treating African-Americans now, Tink. Is this a form of revenge for you to treat African-Americans like the Irish were treated in the mid-1800s?

Are you an active Catholic or just another lapsed Irish-Catholic missing the past?

Back