Anti-Obamacare blowhard blown away!

I'm going out on a limb here....I'll bet you were saying the same exact thing about the constitutionality of the mandate before SCOTUS took up the issue.

How'd that work out for you?

It worked out as expected. Any rational and honest folk with a 5th grade education and the ability to read and comprehend what they're reading could read the Constitution and easily observe that the ACA is a blatant arrogant violation of our Constitution.

Honest non-partisans like myself understand without hesitation that the court is simply a partisan gang of political ideologues, appointed by a political ideologue and confirmed by other political ideologues who have little to no regard for the Constitution but rather strong desires to further their own political ideological agendas and those of the criminal bastards that appointed and confirmed them.

Court decisions do not and cannot make unconstitutional laws constitutional. All the corrupted bastards on the court can do is “legalize” unconstitutional laws.

So, since you seem interested, I’ll ask you to present the constitutional article or amendment that awards a power to the federal government to establish, regulate or operate in any manner a national healthcare institution. Let's see how that works out for you!

It worked out as expected. Any rational and honest folk with a 5th grade education and the ability to read and comprehend what they're reading could read the Constitution and easily observe that the ACA is a blatant arrogant violation of our Constitution.

Honest non-partisans like myself understand without hesitation that the court is simply a partisan gang of political ideologues, appointed by a political ideologue and confirmed by other political ideologues who have little to no regard for the Constitution but rather strong desires to further their own political ideological agendas and those of the criminal bastards that appointed and confirmed them.

Court decisions do not and cannot make unconstitutional laws constitutional. All the corrupted bastards on the court can do is “legalize” unconstitutional laws.

So, since you seem interested, I’ll ask you to present the constitutional article or amendment that awards a power to the federal government to establish, regulate or operate in any manner a national healthcare institution. Let's see how that works out for you!
I see. So you've ordained yourself the country's highest legal scholar.

That's both cute, and delusional at the same time.

Are you saying that the Founders had any inkling that centuries later, this country would have health insurance? And exactly what national healthcare institution are you blathering on about? The V.A?

I see. So you've ordained yourself the country's highest legal scholar.

That's both cute, and delusional at the same time.

Are you saying that the Founders had any inkling that centuries later, this country would have health insurance? And exactly what national healthcare institution are you blathering on about? The V.A?

No! What I said in my last post was that it doesn’t take a “legal scholar” to read and understand the Constitution it’s a simplistic moral document and the people’s only written guarantee of inalienable rights and limited government and most any 5th grader can understand it. That may be cute but if you ever took the time to read It you’d discover that truth to hardly be “delusional” unless you’re a brain-dead partisan and authoritarian.

The national healthcare institution I’m referring to is called the Affordable Care Act, AKA Obama-Care. No our founders did not likely have an inkling that one day the federal criminals in Congress and a neo-commie/fascist President would sign it into law. What they did though is give the nation the fundamental principles and foundation for all United States law. If you had ever read the Constitution you surely would know they also incorporated within the document an ”AMENDMENT CLAUSE” to be used whenever, “ The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.” (Article 5, United States Constitution)

Now, do you choose to present a constitutional article or amendment authorizing the federal government to establish the ACA, or not?

Without reading the link.....I am simply responding to the title of the thread:"Anti-Obamacare blowhard blown away!"

And, immediately what came to mind was the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obumsky's proclamation: "You can keep your Healthcare (and your doctors) if you want." Somehow, the following thought occurred to me: OBAMACARE BLOWHARD BLOWN AWAY !!!

No! What I said in my last post was that it doesn’t take a “legal scholar” to read and understand the Constitution it’s a simplistic moral document and the people’s only written guarantee of inalienable rights and limited government and most any 5th grader can understand it. That may be cute but if you ever took the time to read It you’d discover that truth to hardly be “delusional” unless you’re a brain-dead partisan and authoritarian.
What you said in your last post, is that you know more about the constitutionality of ACA, than the sitting SC judges.

The national healthcare institution I’m referring to is called the Affordable Care Act, AKA Obama-Care. No our founders did not likely have an inkling that one day the federal criminals in Congress and a neo-commie/fascist President would sign it into law. What they did though is give the nation the fundamental principles and foundation for all United States law. If you had ever read the Constitution you surely would know they also incorporated within the document an ”AMENDMENT CLAUSE” to be used whenever, “ The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.” (Article 5, United States Constitution)

Now, do you choose to present a constitutional article or amendment authorizing the federal government to establish the ACA, or not?
Actually, the onus on you is to prove the SC judges were wrong. ACA is perfectly constitutional.

Without reading the link.....I am simply responding to the title of the thread:"Anti-Obamacare blowhard blown away!"

And, immediately what came to mind was the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obumsky's proclamation: "You can keep your Healthcare (and your doctors) if you want." Somehow, the following thought occurred to me: OBAMACARE BLOWHARD BLOWN AWAY !!!
That's something you'll have to take up with the insurance companies. They aren't the only ones who are making unnecessary changes, and blaming ACA.

That's something you'll have to take up with the insurance companies. They aren't the only ones who are making unnecessary changes, and blaming ACA.

Nice dodge.

That convinces no one.

Here is the MONUMENTAL FRAUD OBUMSKY's unqualified proclamation:"You can keep your Healthcare (and your doctors) if you want" which rested on the MONUMENTAL LOSER's HOPE that everyone, including the insurance companies cooperate.

One can HOPE for the heavens above.......but HOPE means didley squat.

Just as Bulgaria may proclaim that "Bulgaria will conquer USA, Russia & China combined"......in the HOPE that these countries will cooperate with Bulgaria's HOPE. But, that HOPE is just so much obvious Bullshit.

Thus: OBAMACARE BLOWHARD BLOWN AWAY !!!

Just as the pathetic dodge by a Lieberrhoidal's desperate effort to salvage The MONUMENTAL FRAUD'S usual bullshit.

Last edited:
Nice dodge.

That convinces no one.

Here is the MONUMENTAL FRAUD OBUMSKY's unqualified proclamation:"You can keep your Healthcare (and your doctors) if you want" which rested on the MONUMENTAL LOSER's HOPE that everyone, including the insurance companies cooperate.

One can HOPE for the heavens above.......but HOPE means didley squat.

Just as Bulgaria may proclaim that "Bulgaria will conquer USA, Russia & China combined"......in the HOPE that these countries will cooperate with Bulgaria's HOPE. But, that HOPE is just so much obvious Bullshit.

Thus: OBAMACARE BLOWHARD BLOWN AWAY !!!
None of this blather negates the grandfathered status of plans that were written before ACA was passed.

What you said in your last post, is that you know more about the constitutionality of ACA, than the sitting SC judges.

Actually I said "it doesn't take a constitutional scholar to understand the Constitution" and recognize the multiple violations thereof instituted by corrupt politicians that get legalized by a corrupt court.

Actually, the onus on you is to prove the SC judges were wrong. ACA is perfectly constitutional.

So in other words you have no constitutional authority for the federal government to operate a national healthcare program, huh?

The proof of my assertion is simply done!

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." (Amendment 10, United States Constitution)

So go find the power delegated to the United States to operate a national healthcare institution in the Constitution, then get back to me.

None of this blather negates the grandfathered status of plans that were written before ACA was passed.

Do you really have to STILL continue with your bullshit ?

The MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obumsky's usual bullshit has been exposed.

Your obvious bullshit might convince a few Lieberrhoidals but no one else.

Stop it already.

Actually I said "it doesn't take a constitutional scholar to understand the Constitution" and recognize the multiple violations thereof instituted by corrupt politicians that get legalized by a corrupt court.

So in other words you have no constitutional authority for the federal government to operate a national healthcare program, huh?

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." (Amendment 10, United States Constitution)

So go find the power delegated to the United States to operate a national healthcare institution in the Constitution, then get back to me.
You need only to read the SC opinion on same. I'm sure you can Google it

Do you really have to STILL continue with your bullshit ?

The MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obumsky's usual bullshit has been exposed.

Your obvious bullshit might convince a few Lieberrhoidals but no one else.

Stop it already.
And yet, it was the ins. companies that cancelled the grandfathered policies. Go figure.

And yet, it was the ins. companies that cancelled the grandfathered policies. Go figure.

There isn't anything to figure.

The irrefutable facts regarding the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obumsky's DISASTROUS ObumskyCare is there in all it's blatantly splendiferous idiotic failure. The approval of this MONUMENTAL FRAUD Agenda has spiraled down to 28%.

But then what can one expect from a graduate of the Black Racist Whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright's Cathedral of Hate, where Obumsky had a TWENTY YEAR TENURE. Obummer who has Bill Ayers, the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST, as his bosom buddy & colleague at ACORN, the Criminal Enterprise indicted by the FBI in 13+ States. And, if that isn't enough, has as his cousin/friend Raila "AFRICAN STALIN" Odinga whom the Obummerrhoid visited shortly before his Presidential Elections, and whose rallies Obumsky attended while Odinga was the leader of the Commie/Muslim "Orange Democratic Party" which, according to our State Dept at that time, "Ethnically Cleansed" close to a thousand fellow Kenyans, including women & children. But there was the Lieberrhoid's leader and hero's photo-op, arm-in-inarm with that PSYCHO Odinga, smiling.

BTW, it was at their ALL Family Muslim/Commie Gathering where there was the known world-wide photo-op of Obumsky decked out in African Garb, sporting a turban 5 sizes too large, wearing a silly grin on his putrescent physiognomy. This photo-op was also spread about in America by Obumsky's own Lap-Dog National Media.

The irrefutable facts regarding the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obumsky's DISASTROUS ObumskyCare is there in all it's blatantly splendiferous idiotic failure. The approval of this MONUMENTAL FRAUD Agenda has spiraled down to 28%.

But then what can one expect from a graduate of the Black Racist Whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright's Cathedral of Hate, where Obumsky had a TWENTY YEAR TENURE. Obummer who has Bill Ayers, the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST, as his bosom buddy & colleague at ACORN, the Criminal Enterprise indicted by the FBI in 13+ States. And, if that isn't enough, has as his cousin/friend Raila "AFRICAN STALIN" Odinga whom the Obummerrhoid visited shortly before his Presidential Elections, and whose rallies Obumsky attended while Odinga was the leader of the Commie/Muslim "Orange Democratic Party" which, according to our State Dept at that time, "Ethnically Cleansed" close to a thousand fellow Kenyans, including women & children. But there was the Lieberrhoid's leader and hero's photo-op, arm-in-inarm with that PSYCHO Odinga, smiling.

BTW, it was at their ALL Family Muslim/Commie Gathering where there was the known world-wide photo-op of Obumsky decked out in African Garb, sporting a turban 5 sizes too large, wearing a silly grin on his putrescent physiognomy. This photo-op was also spread about in America by Obumsky's own Lap-Dog National Media.
Wow....that's a lot of typing, just to say.....nothing.

So this is more of a race/ethnicity thing for you. I should have known

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Once again, you deliberately misinterpret the conclusion of the article by excerpting only what fits your preconceived notions.

The excerpt says it all. The rest is simply FAILED leftist horseshit attempting to make a derogatory point to defame the finest Senator in the United States Senate.

Bottom line: Paul is derided by his own words and actions by a simple fact check, as I provided proof of. Your silly "finest senator" claptrap demonstrates you're nothing but some willfully ignorant right wing crank.
Given the SUCCESS rate of ACA enrollment in Kentucky under a governor who DID HIS HOMEWORK and fully complied with the gov't, Rand Paul's incessant BS just doesn't stand up to scrutiny....just like the blowhard in the opening video of this thread.

”SUCCESS”??? Your kiddin right? Y’all fucking lefties have been trying to put lipstick on the fucking Obama-Care pig ever since the vast majority of the Sheeple discovered it’s just another neo-commie, leftwing wealth redistribution scam.

The fact is and will soon be revealed that not just Kentucky as Paul has noted, but in every State and the federal exchange the majority signing up for Obama-Care are getting MEDICAID!!!!!!!!!! A very, very highly taxpayer subsidized socialized healthcare program which will have to be paid for by the looting of the Medicare program that Obama-Care has instituted, or higher and even outrageously high healthcare premiums on middle class working Americans, and or raising taxes on middle America and or larger and larger federal annual deficits for future generations of Americans and or all of the above.

And of course honest patriotic Americans know that there’s NO authority in the Constitution for the federal government to even be involved in a federal healthcare program. And of course honest patriotic Americans also know that y’all fucking neo-commie/neo-fascist/leftist bastards don’t give a flying fuck about the Constitution.

And the this bogus Classic Liberal just spews and fumes irrational diatribes that deny matters of fact and history.. what would be funny if it weren't so pathetic is his line "...The fact is and will soon be revealed". In other words, all the convoluted supposition, conjecture and outright fantasy that CL spews HAS NO CURRENT PROOF OR BASIS IN FACT. It's yet again a display of how these neocon/teabagger cranks keep substituting wishful thinking and their opinion for FACT.

Bottom line: whether he likes it or not, the GOP had it's shot to prove the ACA was unconstitutional, but the CONSERVATIVE bent SCOTUS COULD NOT SUPPORT THEIR CONTENTION.

What's truly hysterical is that dupes like CL had NO PROBLEM with health insurance companies doing yo-yo tricks with their rates or dropping long paying customers for dubious reasons prior to the ACA, but they wail like stuck pigs about increased rates (while avoiding the fact that you can get gov't assistance or opt for a gov't health insurance instead).

No one said the ACA was perfect, but flunkies like CL just keep parroting the bilge while ignoring/denying the facts....JUST LIKE THE BLOW HARD IN THE VIDEO AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD.

So unless CL can logically or factually refute that video's conclusion, I'll just leave him to run in circles parroting the SOS ad nauseum.

Uh Huh....Obummerrhoid's Dictum: You can keep your own Healthcare (and Doctors) if you want it. ROFLMAO !!!

Even the president now acknowledges that his promise went too far.

In an interview with Chuck Todd of NBC News on Nov. 7, Obama offered an apology to the many Americans who have been notified that they are, in fact, losing the health plans they previously had and wanted to keep.

“I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me,” Obama said. “We’ve got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them and that we’re going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this.”

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/11/keeping-your-health-plan/

Michigan Rep. Fred Upton exaggerated the impact of the Affordable Care Act when he claimed that “perhaps as many as 80 to 90 million Americans with employer-based health care are going to lose their plans” by late this year.

Upton doesn’t mean that those millions of Americans would no longer have health insurance through their employers. And these workers won’t be receiving cancellation notices in the mail. Instead, he’s talking about health plans losing grandfathered status, which means they are exempted from some requirements of the Affordable Care Act because they existed before the law was enacted.

http://www.factcheck.org/2014/01/workers-losing-employer-plans/

So you can't refute how the blow hard in the video was shown to be a fool, can ya chuckles?

Didn't think so.

Here stupid, learn something:

The Affordable Care Act's requirement that certain individuals pay a financial penalty for not obtaining health insurance may be reasonably characterized as a tax. Because the constitution permits such a tax, it is not our role to forbid it, or to pass upon its wisdom or fairness.

http://www.npr.org/2012/06/28/155907155/new-republic-affordable-care-act-is-constitutional

Wipe the spittle from your mouth and screen, bunky. All your regurgitated claptrap from the GOP's 2008 play book FAILED THEN, FAILED IN 2012 AND FAILS NOW.

As for the ACA constitutionality, here's something for your dumbass to either ignore or ponder :

The Affordable Care Act's requirement that certain individuals pay a financial penalty for not obtaining health insurance may be reasonably characterized as a tax. Because the constitution permits such a tax, it is not our role to forbid it, or to pass upon its wisdom or fairness.

http://www.npr.org/2012/06/28/155907155/new-republic-affordable-care-act-is-constitutional

Wow....that's a lot of typing, just to say.....nothing.

So this is more of a race/ethnicity thing for you. I should have known

Wow.....never mind the IRREFUTABLE FACTS about the Black Racist Whackjob Jeremiah "Goddamn America" Wright, and his Cathedral of Hate where trhe Obummerrhoid had a TWENTY YEAR TENURE..... Or, Obumsky's Cousin/Friend Raila "The AFRICAN STALIN" Odinga, the Muslim/Commie Leader of the Kenyan "Orange Democratic Party" which, according to our State Dept at that time, stated that he "Ethnically Cleansed" close to a thousand fellow Kenyans, including women & children.......Bringing these facts to light, to the Lieberrhoidal Althea is just about my "race/ethnicity" thingie. Well, then what does the Lieberrhoidal genius think my thingie is when I expose Obumster's bosom buddy, and colleague at ACORN: Bill Ayers, the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE TERRORIST who bombed a Police Hq and the Pentagon......and who later announced on national TV that "he was sorry he wasn't more successful " ? And later, from Ayers' home Obummie kicked off his Senatorial career. Also the home of Ayers' wife Bernadine Dorne, the convicted Commie Terrorist......what is my "thing" with respect to the exposure of that horrendous fact about Lieberrhoidal Althea's leader and idol the MONUMENTAL FRAUD, TRAITOR, and IDIOT Obumsky ?

Back