Any good Muslims here?

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
I have a question for the good guys who worship the muslim belief. If you do not totally agree that all infidels are non muslim believers who either need to be inslaved or killed, I wonder why you don't change to a religion that you can completly believe in? We can do that here. It is your own good morals that keep you from reading those pages, and practicing it. Why not change to a religion that has the same morals that you do?

Right now--many people of other faith look at Muslims like they look at pit bulls. Here comes a pitt, and your not sure if he will be friendly--or bite your head off. I don't want to look at good Muslims that way---but I can't hardly control the thoughts. I just want you to know how many feel---be it justified or not justified to individuals. Personally, I would be scared of any intenty that claims they will push out everybody else. I don't see the attraction.

Last edited:
your ignorance on the muslim religion is showing badly there Major minor.
I am not religious at all, but have a few muslim friends.

I have a question for the good guys who worship the muslim belief. If you do not totally agree that all infidels are non muslim believers who either need to be inslaved or killed, I wonder why you don't change to a religion that you can completly believe in? We can do that here. It is your own good morals that keep you from reading those pages, and practicing it. Why not change to a religion that has the same morals that you do?

Just wondering.

I'm a bad Muslim. Do I count?

Change to a religion that has the same morals as I do? Atheism here I come, biatch!

It is not a bad question. I have met muslims that don't believe in beheading people if they don't share the same faith. I myself am not a religious person, but if I were, I would like to believe the whole thing.

Now that we seem to know their bible (I am not going to attemp to slaughter the name of it with my grand spelling) says exactly that---how can we trust any of them totally. Now don't get me wrong---I know only the radicals practice that phase of their religion-----but which ones are they?

Instead of calling me ignorant and not informed---just tell me how we can tell which ones the bad ones are. That is all I need to know. That is all we need to know. Remember---some do want to kill us all. Ignoring that fact--is indeed---ignorant--may be fatally.

Last edited:
Right now--many people of other faith look at Muslims like they look at pit bulls. Here comes a pitt, and your not sure if he will be friendly--or bite your head off. I don't want to look at good Muslims that way---but I can't hardly control the thoughts. I just want you to know how many feel---be it justified or not justified to individuals. Personally, I would be scared of any intenty that claims they will push out everybody else. I don't see the attraction.

Read: I cannot control my pervasive bigotry.

One thing to consider. There is now a muslim temple in the hills of eastern KY where I grew up. Muslims coexisting peacefully with redneck holy rolling bible thumping hillbillies....

Shit, I'm a bigot. Muslims are fucking crazy. The ones that aren't ignore the crazy part of their religion.

But the same is true with every other religion too.

look--you little tweaked out dweeb

All I asked is if you don't believe in your religion totally---why don't you switch to one that is more along your line of morals. That is a pretty big thing to ignore in any bible IMO.

You need to chill out tweak!

I personally think all religion is phoney. However it is their business as long as they leave me alone about it .

One thing to consider. There is now a muslim temple in the hills of eastern KY where I grew up. Muslims coexisting peacefully with redneck holy rolling bible thumping hillbillies....

In the Hills---out of sight and out of mind. It may depend on who the new leaders are. It might be fine--it might get ugly with a bad leader.

You are such an idiot, there is a difference between Wahabbist's and other Muslams, just like there is a difference between Christian fundamentalists and other Christians.

In the Hills---out of sight and out of mind. (I am sure they are bing watched) It may depend on who the new leaders are. It might be fine--it might get ugly with a bad leader.

I bet the good ol boys won't take any crap though. They picked a area that will fight if they feel threatned I think. Don't mess with the Country boy or real cowboy.

Got any pictures of the muslims there, and the local boy hanging out together--or are the living peacefully together--segrigated?

Last edited:
As long as you don't mess with their beer or pickup truck redencks are cool ;)

women are the cornerstone of the christian churches in eastern KY, most men would not go if they were not forced to go.
women tend to coexist with different people a lot better than men.

Back