Any good Muslims here?

You are such an idiot, there is a difference between Wahabbist's and other Muslams, just like there is a difference between Christian fundamentalists and other Christians.

Most people are not theologists (that should be taught in public school IMO--a good theology class)--so i guess you just called about 95% of everybody an idiot--with no explanation explaining your point of knowledge.

ya kind of sound like---an idiot.

I just asked a question of morality and faith. I personally don't understand why anybody of good humanistic values would choose a religion---that says to saw peoples heads off for being different. Sure--a believer could ignore that part, and be a fantastic person. But--that is not like ignoring that I sould not work on Sundays. I can question a faith a bit that says I should not work on Sundays---but would have to question a faith a lot that told me to kill people. Can you imagine your Pastor reading that to you next Sunday morning? I would be willing to bet nobody would tollerate it.---so get off my case!

It is not PC--NO IT IS NOT!!!

It is a question of understanding.

not one person throwing stones understands it either---they are just to liberial, PC, and not enough guts to ask--so I am doing it for you wusses. lol

I was actually hoping a in the know Muslim would shed some light on it for me---not a bunch of PC wussies going nuts again.

Last edited:
As long as you don't mess with their beer or pickup truck redencks are cool ;)

women are the cornerstone of the christian churches in eastern KY, most men would not go if they were not forced to go.
women tend to coexist with different people a lot better than men.

Ya ever work with a lot of women? Ohhhh booooyyyy--they have their co-esisting issues also. lol

Ya ever work with a lot of women? Ohhhh booooyyyy--they have their co-esisting issues also. lol

Yes but they are usually vanity related shallow issues. Like ladyT being jealous of the cleaning lady ;)

the guys have thier cars and such for their vanity issues, or maybe a trophy wife ? My dog is bigger than yours, etc. all just normal competition.

jk ladyT, I am running for cover .....

Most people are not theologists (that should be taught in public school IMO--a good theology class)--so i guess you just called about 95% of everybody an idiot--with no explanation explaining your point of knowledge.

ya kind of sound like---an idiot.

I just asked a question of morality and faith. I personally don't understand why anybody of good humanistic values would choose a religion---that says to saw peoples heads off for being different. Sure--a believer could ignore that part, and be a fantastic person. But--that is not like ignoring that I sould not work on Sundays. I can question a faith a bit that says I should not work on Sundays---but would have to question a faith a lot that told me to kill people. Can you imagine your Pastor reading that to you next Sunday morning? I would be willing to bet nobody would tollerate it.---so get off my case!

It is not PC--NO IT IS NOT!!!

It is a question of understanding.

not one person throwing stones understands it either---they are just to liberial, PC, and not enough guts to ask--so I am doing it for you wusses. lol

I was actually hoping a in the know Muslim would shed some light on it for me---not a bunch of PC wussies going nuts again.

Here is where you show your ignorance... and yes I did take a Comparative World Religen class in high school, and in college.

Not all Muslams belive that Islam teaches them to kill, just like not all Christians belive in lynching black people, or shooting abortion doctors.

Islam and Christianity are not comparable in their doctrinal support of violent conversion. Islam has it, christianity doesn't despite the crusades. Now if you want to talk about smiting the tribes in regional competition with jews from the OT, bring that up with the jews, who are still fixated on their racially supremacist nation builiding project.

You learn something new everyday. Today I learned that they let patients in pyschiatric hospitals have access to the internet.

Who knew?

Islam and Christianity are not comparable in their doctrinal support of violent conversion. Islam has it, christianity doesn't despite the crusades. Now if you want to talk about smiting the tribes in regional competition with jews from the OT, bring that up with the jews, who are still fixated on their racially supremacist nation builiding project.

The old testament is part of the christian bible , ever read it ?
God told the people of israel to kill all men women and children who did not flee before them. ie Jericho was the beginning point and a celebrated part of the bible in all the christian churches I have attended.

God told the people of israel to kill all men women and children who did not flee before them. ie Jericho was the beginning point and a celebrated part of the bible in all the christian churches I have attended.

Those are noahide churches. Good christians don't dabble in that jewish folklore. There's a new covenant? Haven't you heard the good news?

You do know the New Covenant made the religion for everybody under the sun right? The Old Testament is largely included to show that Christ met all the requirements of the prophecies.

You do know the New Covenant made the religion for everybody under the sun right? The Old Testament is largely included to show that Christ met all the requirements of the prophecies.

Yes of course I understand that but it appears that most "Christians" do not. At least to my 20 years or so of church experience.

why would they be quoting leviticus against gays otherwise ?

Yes of course I understand that but it appears that most "Christians" do not. At least to my 20 years or so of church experience.

why would they be quoting leviticus against gays otherwise ?
Again, you ignore that they quote Romans.

Back