Any Liberals agreeing/supporting these actions by Biden?

Libhater

Verified User
Biden refused to enforce immigration laws and welcomed terrorists and every other third world migrants
to flow into our nation.

Biden dictatorially and unconstitutionally paid off student loans with tax payers money to buy votes

Biden sought to dictate how Israel responds to terrorist attacks.

Biden sought to destroy the oil industry with radical green policies.

Biden forced people to buy electric cars and appliances they don't want.

Biden implemented policies that caused high inflation, which is destroying the poor and middle classes.

Biden supported keeping schools closed at the behest of political contributors, never mind the
children and their education.

Biden enacted policies that build up the coffers of Russia and Iran.

Biden lied and claimed he was never involved in the Biden family business of taking kickbacks.

Biden lied and claimed the "Laptop from Hell" was Russian information.

You take yours seriously

I expected at least one lefty to come in with denial of biden's actions like this hume dude just did.
And his response wouldn't be complete without calling me a liar. These libs just don't get how this administration destroys everything they touch. I asked either in this thread or another one, for any liberal to give me an example of
an act that biden has done that has helped Americans or helped America. And of course all I hear is crickets
since all these TDS sufferers know full well that this frail, demented biden won't even make it to the finals come
November.

I expected at least one lefty to come in with denial of biden's actions like this hume dude just did.
And his response wouldn't be complete without calling me a liar. These libs just don't get how this administration destroys everything they touch. I asked either in this thread or another one, for any liberal to give me an example of
an act that biden has done that has helped Americans or helped America. And of course all I hear is crickets
since all these TDS sufferers know full well that this frail, demented biden won't even make it to the finals come
November.
You Trump suckers are all morons.

Biden refused to enforce immigration laws and welcomed terrorists and every other third world migrants
to flow into our nation.

Biden dictatorially and unconstitutionally paid off student loans with tax payers money to buy votes

to flow into our nation.

Biden implemented policies that caused high inflation, which is destroying the poor and middle classes.

Biden supported keeping schools closed at the behest of political contributors, never mind the

Biden lied and claimed he was never involved in the Biden family business of taking kickbacks.

YOU Lying FUCK STAIN YOU!

Yeah, the voters know better and that's one reason why they'll vote for
Trump because they see biden lie almost every time he opens his mouth.
Let's discuss this again on election night!

I'll be right here, when you TRUMP deny the election results again!

Meanwhile you may want to start getting used to Biden being your president for the next 4 years!

Losers and idiots like you AND YOUR IDOL are making this an easy choice for the VOTERS!

Thanks in advance!

to flow into our nation.

YOu know none of that stuff is real, right?

Yeah, the voters know better and that's one reason why they'll vote for
Trump because they see biden lie almost every time he opens his mouth.
Name one lie Biden told you worthless lying DREG on society, lacking any morals or value!

You just stew in your own SHIT moron! Biden will remain the president.

You don't like it, POUND SAND, and suicide is your best friend.

Best for the rest of us, and your own family, neighbors, our country, and etc.

One less BITTER SORE-LOSING POLITICALLY INSANE ANTI-AMERICAN DISGRUNTLED ASSHOLE!

Last edited:
to flow into our nation.

I agree with most Biden policies, disagree with some, and am DEFINITELY going to vote for him over a pig fucking orangutan
with total idiot followers.

[I use the word "idiot" in its literally meaning--far lower functioning that morons and imbeciles.]

to flow into our nation.

Your "thinking" is so messed up. You are weird.

Let's discuss this again on election night!

I'll be right here, when you TRUMP deny the election results again!

Meanwhile you may want to start getting used to Biden being your president for the next 4 years!

Losers and idiots like you AND YOUR IDOL are making this an easy choice for the VOTERS!

Thanks in advance!
Many if not all of the voices I hear on the Fake News Media like CNN & MSDNC et al, including
the pro American stations like FOX & NEWSMAX tell America that biden will be replaced as the
Democrat for president by someone else (probably won't be that cackling VP kamala). But,
whomever they find they certainly won't come close to beating our greatest and most successful
president Trump.
Your "thinking" is so messed up. You are weird.
The thing that is really quite weird is how you clueless libs go along with and support this destructive potus.

Back