Any Liberals agreeing/supporting these actions by Biden?

Many if not all of the voices I hear on the Fake News Media like CNN & MSDNC et al, including
the pro American stations like FOX & NEWSMAX tell America that biden will be replaced as the
Democrat for president by someone else (probably won't be that cackling VP kamala). But,
whomever they find they certainly won't come close to beating our greatest and most successful
president Trump.

The thing that is really quite weird is how you clueless libs go along with and support this destructive potus.
You lie all the time. Plus, you are very stupid.

Joe is a pathological liar. To deny that is to be retarded.
Donald Trump is the pathological liar, and you are just LYING ABOUT BIDEN AS YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM DONALD TRUMP!

And proof that you are the RETARDED ONE- AND LIAR!

If there is one thing I fucking hate- it is a GOD DAMN FUCKING LYING SON-OF-A-BITCH- THAT INCLUDES YOU RETARD!

Donald Trump is the pathological liar, and you are just LYING ABOUT BIDEN AS YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM DONALD TRUMP!

And proof that you are the RETARDED ONE!

If there is one thing I fucking hate- it is a GOD DAMN FUCKING LYING SON-OF-A-BITCH- THAT INCLUDES YOU RETARD!
Someone is coming unhinged. Joe has done nothing but lie his entire life. He is a despicable human being.

And proof that you are the RETARDED ONE- AND LIAR!

Trump has never lied, and he doesn't need to lie to be as accomplished as he is in both his personal achievements and his
presidential achievements. So take your nonsense and stick up your donkey's arse.

Someone is coming unhinged. Joe has done nothing but lie his entire life. He is a despicable human being.
You are delusional.

Either that, or you know GOD DAMN well you are lying, JUST LIKE DONALD TRUMP, and lying as a strategy.

Narcissists and psychopaths, LIKE YOU AND DONALD TRUMP target their lies to people who can be useful to them. That said, if people are consistently lied to, it may suggest that either, they’re not very in touch with themselves or really want to believe the lie instead of facing the truth. That’s why they don’t (or can’t) pick up on clues or signals that a liar always subconsciously shows. In my experience, it nearly always takes two people, one is lying and another allowing themselves to be lied to.

What FUCKING LIARS LIKE YOU AND DONALD TRUMP do not understand- IS THE INTELLIGENT AND MORAL VOTING PUBLIC AMONG US, SEES RIGHT THROUGH YOUR LIES- AND UNDERSTANDS THAT THOSE THAT BELIEVE THE FUCKING LIES ARE JUST USEFUL IDIOTS- USEFUL TO DONALD TRUMP!

Last edited:
You are delusional.

Either that, or you know GOD DAMN well you are lying, JUST LIKE DONALD TRUMP, and lying as a strategy.

Narcissists and psychopaths, LIKE YOU AND DONALD TRUMP target their lies to people who can be useful to them. That said, if people are consistently lied to, it may suggest that either, they’re not very in touch with themselves or really want to believe the lie instead of facing the truth. That’s why they don’t (or can’t) pick up on clues or signals that a liar always subconsciously shows. In my experience, it nearly always takes two people, one is lying and another allowing themselves to be lied to.

What FUCKING LIARS LIKE YOU AND DONALD TRUMP do not understand- IS THE INTELLIGENT VOTING PUBLIC AMONG US, SEES RIGHT THROUGH YOUR LIES.
Uh oh the meds are wearing off.

Joe is a lying racist child groping imbecile. The evidence is everywhere except to biden apologists

Uh oh the meds are wearing off.

Joe is a lying racist child groping imbecile. The evidence is everywhere except to biden apologists
Med's ass IDIOT!

That is also a tactic USEFUL IDIOTS DO- is try to deflect!

Go fuck yourself you USEFUL IDIOT!

Med's ass IDIOT!

That is also a tactic USEFUL IDIOTS DO- is try to deflect!

Go fuck yourself you USEFUL IDIOT!
Someone is having an epic meltdown. The meds can help pal. Start taking them again please.

Look we both know joes a moron, a liar and a racist piece of garbage. He is a nasty person with few if any redeeming qualities. You can keep screaming at me but but doesnt change what joe is and always has been.

Someone is having an epic meltdown. The meds can help pal. Start taking them again please.

Look we both know joes a moron, a liar and a racist piece of garbage. He is a nasty person with few if any redeeming qualities. You can keep screaming at me but but doesnt change what joe is and always has been.
Now you are just talking SHIT!
Please- Bother someone else.

I refuse to converse with a dishonest hateful person!

Now you are just talking SHIT!
Please- Bother someone else.

I refuse to converse with a dishonest hateful person!
I understand why you have to deny Brandons history of imbecility, lying, racism and child groping but you have to wake up some day. If I were you I would run away from this too but thank God I'm not you.

I understand why you have to deny Brandons history of imbecility, lying, racism and child groping but you have to wake up some day. If I were you I would run away from this too but thank God I'm not you.
The truth is, YOUR CANDIDATE DONALD TRUMP IS A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING-YOU KNOW THIS- AND YOU ARE A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING- You also know this- SO, what you do, is LIE about Biden, to take the focus off of yourself- and TRUMP!

Next!

The truth is, YOUR CANDIDATE DONALD TRUMP IS A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING-YOU KNOW THIS- AND YOU ARE A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING- You also know this- SO, what you do, is LIE about Biden, to take the focus off of yourself- and TRUMP!

Next!
Biden is a piece of human refuse. He showers with his daughter and sniff and gropes little girls and women. You're a piece of human refuse too

Back