Any predictions for the poll boost Harris gets after this week?

BartenderElite

Verified User
I think gone are the days of the double-digit boost, and maps like Reagan/Mondale. The country is so evenly split these days, and there just aren't as many indies now.

Trump, of course, got almost zero boost from his convention - which surprised me. I thought it was a well-orchestrated convention up until his speech - but he kind of blew it w/ his meandering, lengthy ramble-on that closed the event.

The polls slightly favor Harris today. I'm going to guess about a 2-3 point bump after this week across the board.

The polls might get tighter in some states. But we should keep in mind that 40% to 45% of the voting population is composed of "cult-like" Trump followers Trump that will vote for Trump no matter what and of Republicans who just vote Republican out of habit, but don't pay any attention to what is happening.

I kinda think convention bumps are a thing of the past…. But I hope you are correct.

Some of these Trump supporters are going to end up sitting this one out.

Trump is even starting to embarrass his own base with his goofy rambling.

Trump is just going to get even more goofy, and rambling even more, as the campaigns play themselves out.

In the next 83 days, Trump will end up blurting something even his Trumptards will not be able to defend him on- TRUST ME.

It may get to a point where Harris is leading the polls in all the battleground states and several of the Red States, and if that happens, many Trumptards will stay home on Nov. 5th! Most certainly in states Trump needs to win like Nevada and Arizona.

And, if that happens, The Democrats will win the White House, hold onto the Senate, and win back the House!

Last edited:
I think gone are the days of the double-digit boost, and maps like Reagan/Mondale. The country is so evenly split these days, and there just aren't as many indies now.

Trump, of course, got almost zero boost from his convention - which surprised me. I thought it was a well-orchestrated convention up until his speech - but he kind of blew it w/ his meandering, lengthy ramble-on that closed the event.

The polls slightly favor Harris today. I'm going to guess about a 2-3 point bump after this week across the board.
She will go to 99%

Bear in mind the Israel protest factor.
More and yet more Americans are becoming aware that their government blindly supports a foreign state that was founded upon ethnic cleansing, atrocities against indigenous people ,murder , theft and crimes against humanity. This wasn't a factor before the Internet broke the stranglehold of the Zionist media. Most Americans do not equate such crimes with American decency and humanity.

Well it used to be that lies had to have at least a thread of possibility and those days are long gone, but I need to see how this goes before I can make a prediction on what these fictions writers will do.

Reactions: TOP

Harris?

:chuckle: :magagrin:

Reactions: TOP

That sounds reasonable. Do younger voters even watch the conventions, or just soundbites and video clips of highlights?

Well convention day one was horrible... Couldn't have been worse....
Ah, your usual profound and insightful analysis. Thank you, Toxic.

OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif

Her numbers have been edging up ever so slowly but steadily. At the moment she's up the most she's been, 2.9 percent in the polling averages, almost a dead on reversal of the lead Trump held before she turned the tables. If she attains your two to three point she'll be above the margins of error, close to Biden's clinching lead on election day 2020.

The polls might get tighter in some states. But we should keep in mind that 40% to 45% of the voting population is composed of "cult-like" Trump followers Trump that will vote for Trump no matter what and of Republicans who just vote Republican out of habit, but don't pay any attention to what is happening.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Hey folks we have a comedian on the forum now. Welcome sir. I think you have it wrong. 80% of Democrat voters are automatons.
We Trump voters know very well why we want our candidate. The majority of Democrats voted for a dementia patient who canpaigned from his basement in 2020. You are a funny guy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1724155294769.png

2-3 across the board I think is just a little low , I am thinking as high as a 5 point jump , not much more right now but there will be one.
Have a nice day

Back