anybody out there like this?

Sounds like they are trying to cast impotence as a life-style choice.

it has nothing to do with impotence in fact the article mentions that we have libido.

I wasn't born that way. I evolved into it. I was married for 44 years to the same woman. I still love and respect women, except for..._________.

Last edited:
the libido decreases with age dudes

it is perfectly natural

I'm 60 fucking years old

my libido has decreased from the years when I met my hubby

it is called reality

the false bravado will now begin

I'm 81 and I still wake up with morning wood.

If only I could get the thing to work when I want it to.

As for that "as you get older, the libido starts to decrease" stuff...I'll let you guys know when I get there. There is a huge difference between "I don't wanna" and "I just can't."

As for that "as you get older, the libido starts to decrease" stuff...I'll let you guys know when I get there. There is a huge difference between "I don't wanna" and "I just can't."
I’m with evince, my libido is nothing like it was in my 20’s and 30’s, my 30’s were the best years of my life all the way around. It’s the age I would choose for immortality.

damn dude

in your dreams you must be 20

sounds like a pain in the ass

I’m with evince, my libido is nothing like it was in my 20’s and 30’s, my 30’s were the best years of my life all the way around. It’s the age I would choose for immortality.

yeah

the thirties when your kids are little and sweet as hell

and your body is pre physical decline

is good

I loved my fifties though

still strong but so much wiser and the kids are flying high and on their own

yeah

the thirties when your kids are little and sweet as hell

and your body is pre physical decline

is good

I loved my fifties though

still strong but so much wiser and the kids are flying high and on their own
I also like my life now, very comfortable in my own skin and grandkids are the best.

Back