anybody out there like this?

it has nothing to do with impotence in fact the article mentions that we have libido.

I wasn't born that way. I evolved into it. I was married for 44 years to the same woman. I still love and respect women, except for..._________.

.....the fact that you are hitting on 70 and your body doesn't work like it used to?

Actually, it still works but I enjoy being gray and not being distracted with a woody. It's very peaceful and I see a lot more of what the meaning of life really is.

I recall seeing Bill Mahr talk about how glad he was when he turned 55 because then he could get stuff done without being controlled by his penis.

I’m with evince, my libido is nothing like it was in my 20’s and 30’s, my 30’s were the best years of my life all the way around. It’s the age I would choose for immortality.

Great.

I would choose my late 50's and early 60's (when I was at MY prime)...although I did get laid a lot more in my 30's.

I'm 81 and I still wake up with morning wood.

If only I could get the thing to work when I want it to.

As for that "as you get older, the libido starts to decrease" stuff...I'll let you guys know when I get there. There is a huge difference between "I don't wanna" and "I just can't."

Thanks for a good start to the day, Frank. You got a chuckle out of me.

I'm doing just fine in these "advanced" years.

I'll turn 64 on Monday and do a 6.4 mile run just for the sake of symmetry. I'm running 5Ks at under 8 minutes per mile and I weigh about the same as I did when I was 24. What I notice more than anything is less physical flexibility. Probably something that some yoga or flexibility exercises would help.

As Carlin said, age is a state of mind.

I'll turn 64 on Monday and do a 6.4 mile run just for the sake of symmetry. I'm running 5Ks at under 8 minutes per mile and I weigh about the same as I did when I was 24. What I notice more than anything is less physical flexibility. Probably something that some yoga or flexibility exercises would help.

wow i never ran over 6.4 miles in my entire life put together!;)

Do you remember this question from the old days? What's your mile time?

Do you remember this question from the old days? What's your mile time?

Yeah, kinda like the old "What's your GPA?".

I just mentioned it in the context of this thread to demonstrate that age is often mental, not physical. Otherwise, I only try to measure against myself.

Times are just a number. If you're out there slogging away, keeping one foot in front of the other, that's the secret to longer life. Keep moving. When you stop moving, you're done.

Back