Anyone catch Hannity's hard-hitting interview w/ Trump?

BartenderElite

Verified User
I don't even think you could call some of the questions "softballs." What's lighter? Balls of cotton?

At one point, Hannity looked to the crowd of partisans and asked, "are you better off than you were 4 years ago?" The crowd yelled "Noooooo" in unison, and both Hannity & Trump smiled.

Tough stuff.

I keep hearing about how Trump has done so many more interviews than Harris. Looking at the nature of the interviews, it's not much of a flex.

I enjoyed it and look forward To seeing the rest of it tonight...:) Very enthusiastic crowd... It's not hard to do more interviews than zero.;)

I don't even think you could call some of the questions "softballs." What's lighter? Balls of cotton?

At one point, Hannity looked to the crowd of partisans and asked, "are you better off than you were 4 years ago?" The crowd yelled "Noooooo" in unison, and both Hannity & Trump smiled.

Tough stuff.

I keep hearing about how Trump has done so many more interviews than Harris. Looking at the nature of the interviews, it's not much of a flex.
1725554617734.png

Tough stuff.

It's amazing you actually had the courage to start this thread. That or you're just an obtuse idiot.

Tough stuff.

Fair and Balanced. And full of lies.

I generally don't respond to you, but this one got me curious. What is "courageous" about it?

It's an accurate observation, no?
You don't respond because you're a coward. I was being generous when I wrote that. What I actually meant was hypocritical but it was "courageous" in that you had the nerve to post it given Harris went to CNN and had to take her emotional support animal with her.

You don't respond because you're a coward. I was being generous when I wrote that. What I actually meant was hypocritical but it was "courageous" in that you had the nerve to post it given Harris went to CNN and had to take her emotional support animal with her.

I don't respond because you mainly insult people here. It doesn't seem like you're interested in discussion.

But that's the point of this thread. I don't think CNN was that hard of an interview - but Bash asked much more challenging questions than Trump has heard from Hannity, Musk or Fox & Friends.

Yeah, debating with Hannity as a moderator on Fox is a way to get a debate. You are really stupid if you cannot see why that was not accepted.
She wouldn't accept it because she's a coward...
There was another one she turned down...and she cried about the one next week...
Didn't get what she was demanding....I wonder what the plan is now that she has to stand with no notes?
You know she's got the questions...will she have a teeny earpiece? I hope they double check...;)
(I wonder how many takes it took to do the Dana disaster?)

I don't respond because you mainly insult people here. It doesn't seem like you're interested in discussion.

But that's the point of this thread. I don't think CNN was that hard of an interview - but Bash asked much more challenging questions than Trump has heard from Hannity, Musk or Fox & Friends.
When people are reasonable I have no problem discussing things with them . I just have very little tolerance for the self serving, sanctimonious bullshit that leftists most often put out and which is superbly exemplified in this thread of yours.

See what I mean? Bullshit. It's almost as if you people think you're invisible and that no one can see you. It would be hilarious if it wasn't delusional

it was absolutely a fluff piece

But Trump and Vance have went into the lions den and took questions

if you were honest and not a shit stain, you would admit Kamala has yet to do this

but we can rule that out. you are that shit stain

He hasn't the brains to be interested in discussion.

you gas lighting shit stains fool nobody

Kamala has yet to do a single hard hitting interview and you don't want her to.

Why would Trumpers want to as well?
Trump's interviews are hurry-up-and kiss-me sessions on Fox. He did have that one interview with black correspondents that blew up in his face. But they should both face some music at the debate.

Trump's interviews are hurry-up-and kiss-me sessions on Fox. He did have that one interview with black correspondents that blew up in his face. But they should both face some music at the debate.
hey gas lighting shit stain - he even did a Q/A exclusively with Black Journalists who largely will be voting for Kamala. She has done nothign of the sort - so fuck off piece of shit

Tough stuff.

Loved it when Trump said he knew more about nuclear weapons than anyone cause his Uncle taught at MIT and Hannity smiled

Back