Anyone catch Hannity's hard-hitting interview w/ Trump?

She wouldn't accept it because she's a coward...
There was another one she turned down...and she cried about the one next week...
Didn't get what she was demanding....I wonder what the plan is now that she has to stand with no notes?
You know she's got the questions...will she have a teeny earpiece? I hope they double check...;)
(I wonder how many takes it took to do the Dana disaster?)
^^^^^^^^^^

Extreme low IQ ism

I don't even think you could call some of the questions "softballs." What's lighter? Balls of cotton?

At one point, Hannity looked to the crowd of partisans and asked, "are you better off than you were 4 years ago?" The crowd yelled "Noooooo" in unison, and both Hannity & Trump smiled.

Tough stuff.

I keep hearing about how Trump has done so many more interviews than Harris. Looking at the nature of the interviews, it's not much of a flex.
So much easier to provide red meat to the stupids when you "interview" on a friendly platform with a fawning talking head and a hand-picked MAGAT audience. The simpletons in the Cult (like some posting in this thread) think he's just TERRIFIC. After watching, they had their prune juice, oatmeal, a trip to the potty, and a nice nap. :laugh:

Yeah, debating with Hannity as a moderator on Fox is a way to get a debate. You are really stupid if you cannot see why that was not accepted.
Right because she's a leftist cowardly piece of moronic shit. Sorry about all the redundancy

Back