anyone else getting bored with obama clinton?

All the wretched negative ads all the time. I get RI channels and have had to listen to this crap for 2 weeks now like every commercial break.

Why are democrats so indecisive.. Make up your minds for god sakes.

Try living here!! I can't even go on a website without it picking up my IP address and sending some obama clinton ad. As for television, I think they may still show a few regularly scheduled programs in between the battle of the ads.

Well, the Clintons have done a fine job of portraying Obama as an empty suit with no accomplishments, someone with a "disturbing pattern" of plagiarism, someone who can't be trusted with our national security & is naive on foreign policy, someone who won't protect your children at night, and someone who is aligned with Farakhan & other radicals.

Oh, and someone who is a black Muslim, as well. Boo.

lol i know it. and the media is just eating it up.. after several attempts of attacking obama.. and i mean several at every angle and emotion. she finally found one that worked and not a moment to soon.

Rove must be rubbing his hands together watching this unfold. hes going to know exactly what negative issues the voters in each state respond to.. and what makes the media wild.

Well, the Clintons have done a fine job of portraying Obama as an empty suit with no accomplishments, someone with a "disturbing pattern" of plagiarism, someone who can't be trusted with our national security & is naive on foreign policy, someone who won't protect your children at night, and someone who is aligned with Farakhan & other radicals.

Oh, and someone who is a black Muslim, as well. Boo.
I actually laughed at that speech where she lists McCain's accomplishments along with her accomplishments then ends with "Obama has a speech he made in 2002!"

LOL.

I'd love to see a quote on that from Clinton; it wouldn't shock me, though. They already latched onto the Obama "flip flop" on his fundraising agreement with McCain, as though that affects them.

That's pretty damn low. Supporting a warmonger/Bush puppet like McCain over Obama. I'm with Lorax.

I so couldn’t care less about any of this anymore. Everyone who is going to vote for Hillary, is going to vote for Hillary. Everyone who is going to vote for Obama, is going to vote for Obama. And everyone who is going to vote for McCain is going to vote for McCain. Who did what to whom, and how bad it was, and was it worse than when this one did that to the other one…yawn.

LOL, I just realized it’s like a message board fight! And I get bored by those too, unless the testosterone gets raised and there are funny threats of what one is going to do to the other one as soon as they get their hands on them, and who is going to be sorrier when they meet, and all of the inventive little ways of killing each other they come up with. Those are fun.

I so couldn’t care less about any of this anymore. Everyone who is going to vote for Hillary, is going to vote for Hillary. Everyone who is going to vote for Obama, is going to vote for Obama. And everyone who is going to vote for McCain is going to vote for McCain. Who did what to whom, and how bad it was, and was it worse than when this one did that to the other one…yawn.

Yes but just because you vote for Hillary or Obama doesn't guarantee that you'll vote for a democrat in the general.

LOL, I just realized it’s like a message board fight! And I get bored by those too, unless the testosterone gets raised and there are funny threats of what one is going to do to the other one as soon as they get their hands on them, and who is going to be sorrier when they meet, and all of the inventive little ways of killing each other they come up with. Those are fun.

I tend to like a lot of message board fights. You know.....when people get so intense they USE ALL CAPS. Talk about titilating.

There's really no reason to vote in the Republican primary anymore (except for house races etc, but the incumbent is going to win that race 99% of the time anyway). If your state has an open primary system, I'd imagine most people would decide to go over to the Democratic primary.

I'll threaten to dip your hair into the ink well if it makes you feel better...

Back