Anyone Watching the MLB Playoffs?

LurchAddams

There Can be Only One!
My M's might make it to the big one! 8 teams still in it:

Mariners/Astros - M's guess who the only active franchise is who's never been to the Series? That's right.. my M's!

Guardians(Cleveland)/Yankees - I'd really like to see the Yankees lose.

Braves/Phillies - don't know much about them.

Dodgers/Padres - The "battle in The Southland"!

Watching, somewhat, really only have interest in the Phillies and Yankees, not a huge fan of either, but living in northeast, those teams are in the division races I follow. I wouldn’t mind seeing Cleveland advance, city could use it, but hoping for a New York/Philly Series.

Watching, somewhat, really only have interest in the Phillies and Yankees, not a huge fan of either, but living in northeast, those teams are in the division races I follow. I wouldn’t mind seeing Cleveland advance, city could use it, but hoping for a New York/Philly Series.

Might be the M's and Phillies (fingers crossed)! I'm going to have to watch the hearings on my phone and the M's/Astros game on my laptop. They're on at approximately the same time today.

Oh, no.. a Valdez error, M's tie it up at one, but give away an out. 1 - 1, top of 4th, one M might be stranded on 3rd.. Base hit! Another M score! M's have a man on 1st now! 2 outs though.. top of 4th. 2- 1, M's pull ahead by one! Ruh Roh! Man still on 1st.

I would agree with the New York/Philly Series. I lean toward Philly since I'm from PA. (although I am a Pirates fan :()

Even though the M's lost again, they're still alive and home in Seattle on Saturday. We (the M's) stranded so many runners today - that was the disappointing part :(

"War on cars". You're such an ignorant asshole. The irony is, you're always claiming how "educated" you are. Seattle has a great public transportation system - bus and light rail. If you've ever tried to park at t-mobile, century-link, or climate pledge, you'd want to take public transportation as well and avoid the hassle. Parking is $50 at t-mobile and century-link.. probably the same at climate pledge. A bus/light rail ticket is like $5 to ride all day. Portland - same thing.

My M's might make it to the big one! 8 teams still in it:

Mariners/Astros - M's guess who the only active franchise is who's never been to the Series? That's right.. my M's!

Guardians(Cleveland)/Yankees - I'd really like to see the Yankees lose.

Braves/Phillies - don't know much about them.

Dodgers/Padres - The "battle in The Southland"!

I'm watching...and hoping the Yankees win.

Judge is having a horrible time at the plate during the first two games. That has got to change when they go to Cleveland.

I'm watching...and hoping the Yankees win.

Judge is having a horrible time at the plate during the first two games. That has got to change when they go to Cleveland.

I was cracking up at how focused the sports world was on his HR record. I'd be watching an NFL game and they'd go to split screen every time Aaron was on the plate. I felt bad for the guy the first few times.

I was cracking up at how focused the sports world was on his HR record. I'd be watching an NFL game and they'd go to split screen every time Aaron was on the plate. I felt bad for the guy the first few times.

He seems to be a decent guy...not someone allowing his ego (and talent) to go to his head. We need more people like him in the spotlight.

Holy F! I am so sick of the M's stranding runners! C'mon guys.. let's score some runs now!

I might have to go to a Hooters now, drown my sorrows, enjoy the scenery and watch the next 6 innings.

<sigh>.. Oh, Mariners, you broke my heart! The game went zero/zero for 17 innings and then the M's gave away the runs. At least the Yankees lost.

Back