Apology to Darla...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imbecile? This fucking mouthbreathing knuckle dragging waste of human DNA would have to go to study extra to be an imbecile. I don't care if he is banned or not he has proven in one post what douche bag his mother gave birth too. The family genetics must have been just good enough for mom and dad to make a living in a carnival side show with mom selling head out the back door.

Imbecile? This fucking mouthbreathing knuckle dragging waste of human DNA would have to go to study extra to be an imbecile. I don't care if he is banned or not he has proven in one post what douche bag his mother gave birth too. The family genetics must have been just good enough for mom and dad to make a living in a carnival side show with mom selling head out the back door.

I can think of others too, but I digress.

Thor is Joe Biden of the messageboard world... he has absolutely no filter between his brain and his keyboard.

Thor is Joe Biden of the messageboard world... he has absolutely no filter between his brain and his keyboard.

Try the Ted Bundy of the message board world! I don't recall Biden ever calling anyone a name like this, maybe you have him confused with John McCAin? But I guess you will make anything political.

Anyway...I don't care about this because I am the c*nt who knows that John McCain isn't going to win PA.

The same can't be said for poor, delusional, Ted.

LOL

This scum-sucking, worthless waste of skin would certainly not be missed. It would raise the collective intellect of this website threefold if you banned this bastion of ignorance and poor manners.

Damo, in every society there are those who, by their own actions, lose the right to participate. Thor has proven, time and again, that he does not deserve inclusion in our little world. I have had houseplants with greater intellects and known stray dogs with more acceptable manners.

At some point you take out the trash.

Try the Ted Bundy of the message board world! I don't recall Biden ever calling anyone a name like this, maybe you have him confused with John McCAin? But I guess you will make anything political.

Anyway...I don't care about this because I am the c*nt who knows that John McCain isn't going to win PA.

The same can't be said for poor, delusional, Ted.
Whatever, you can choose to be all insulted and fuel the fire, or we can just make fun of him. I like the making fun of him choice.

This scum-sucking, worthless waste of skin would certainly not be missed. It would raise the collective intellect of this website threefold if you banned this bastion of ignorance and poor manners.

Damo, in every society there are those who, by their own actions, lose the right to participate. Thor has proven, time and again, that he does not deserve inclusion in our little world. I have had houseplants with greater intellects and known stray dogs with more acceptable manners.

At some point you take out the trash.
Put him on ignore. It's better that way than all the problems with free speech issues.

Whatever, you can choose to be all insulted and fuel the fire, or we can just make fun of him. I like the making fun of him choice.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try and stop talking about how insulted I am...or I would, if I had ever been talking about that at all.

Put him on ignore. It's better that way than all the problems with free speech issues.

Well, I would disagree with banning him because other men have called other women here the same word. And I guess if that fucking idiot webdick can run around with that disgusting avatar, than anything goes. But if I had the time or interest to start a board, the c word, the n word, and a blatantly racist avatar like the one I mentioned, would all be banned, and that in no way violates free speech. And it's stupid to say that it does.

That said I just would rather drop the whole thing, and not give him the attention. And I should mention that Onceler was very sexy on this thread, and you were not.

Well, I would disagree with banning him because other men have called other women here the same word. And I guess if that fucking idiot webdick can run around with that disgusting avatar, than anything goes. But if I had the time or interest to start a board, the c word, the n word, and a blatantly racist avatar like the one I mentioned, would all be banned, and that in no way violates free speech. And it's stupid to say that it does.

That said I just would rather drop the whole thing, and not give him the attention. And I should mention that Onceler was very sexy on this thread, and you were not.

Did I mention that America doesn't exist anymore due to the North American Union? We can end this if we switch to the gold standard.

I agree , let the idiot spew.

Darla knows hes an just some guy sitting in his grandma's basement with a mini fidge filled with strawberry yahoo. He used to be in his mom's garage but she got remarried and they made him move out on his own. He loves his Ronny Reagan doll collection (the cowboy is his favorite) and his little house on the prairie full edition boxed set but in reality there is nothing he loves more than Darla and dreams of her beating him about the head and face while he blows his load on his Battle Star Galactica bed spread.

Shhhhh, dont be to loud Thor you will wake Grandma and you remember what she said the last time she caught you.

I don't see avatars because I forget to turn them on. If you are offended by something you need to inform me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back