Apology to Darla...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree , let the idiot spew.

Darla knows hes an just some guy sitting in his grandma's basement with a mini fidge filled with strawberry yahoo. He used to be in his mom's garage but she got remarried and they made him move out on his own. He loves his Ronny Reagan doll collection (the cowboy is his favorite) and his little house on the prairie full edition boxed set but in reality there is nothing he loves more than Darla and dreams of her beating him about the head and face while he blows his load on his Battle Star Galactica bed spread.

Shhhhh, dont be to loud Thor you will wake Grandma and you remember what she said the last time she caught you.

This is Brent:

NERRRRRD.jpg

I agree , let the idiot spew.

Darla knows hes an just some guy sitting in his grandma's basement with a mini fidge filled with strawberry yahoo. He used to be in his mom's garage but she got remarried and they made him move out on his own. He loves his Ronny Reagan doll collection (the cowboy is his favorite) and his little house on the prairie full edition boxed set but in reality there is nothing he loves more than Darla and dreams of her beating him about the head and face while he blows his load on his Battle Star Galactica bed spread.

Shhhhh, dont be to loud Thor you will wake Grandma and you remember what she said the last time she caught you.

Gee thanks for that image desh!

I don't see avatars because I forget to turn them on. If you are offended by something you need to inform me.

i just ia'd the dope. I'm not tellig you what to do. Just pointing out that, for instance, the aol boards and others like them, would not tolerate that avatar, or the n word. I agree with that type of moderation, you don't and the general consensous here is against it. And that's one thing, but it's a fact that free speech has not been threatened because webway can't take his violent racism over to the aol boards. We'll all survive. That's all I wanted to point out.

i just ia'd the dope. I'm not tellig you what to do. Just pointing out that, for instance, the aol boards and others like them, would not tolerate that avatar, or the n word. I agree with that type of moderation, you don't and the general consensous here is against it. And that's one thing, but it's a fact that free speech has not been threatened because webway can't take his violent racism over to the aol boards. We'll all survive. That's all I wanted to point out.

Let me make some recommendations:

# Battleborne
# Colt Commander
# Dixie
# flaja
# indisputable
# Kathianne
# KingRaw!
# Little-Acorn
# meme
# SmarterThanYou
# Southern Man
# theMAJORITY
# Thor
# tinfoil
# usnr95

Its a tuff world for a girl who inspires so many young men to dream Darla.

Its just a cross you will have to bare.

Brent put down the cowboy doll you sick bastard!

its' just amazing because i never flirt with any of them, and I'm pretty mean to republicans in general, and I could be really ugly.

Desh how are you feeling about Tuesday?

The thing that really gets me about Brent is the smiles. I have never seen smiles used in such an ingeniously obnoxious and creepy way before.

Like talking about Palin's 16 year old daughter: "I'd hit that. :) :) :)"

You just have to sit and stare.

We actually all think you're just playing hard to get.

no i never play hard to get. if i think a guy is interesting he will know about it. plus, i have a boyfriend, and even though he annoys me sometimes, he's pretty good, and i have a broken shoulder (i have been drinking wine in an effort to forget about the soreness) and am in no condition to go looking for men, who wants a girl with a broken shoulder?

The thing that really gets me about Brent is the smiles. I have never seen smiles used in such an ingeniously obnoxious and creepy way before.

Like talking about Palin's 16 year old daughter: "I'd hit that. :) :) :)"

You just have to sit and stare.

yeah, i am serious when i say i think there is something seriously wrong with him.

no i never play hard to get. if i think a guy is interesting he will know about it. plus, i have a boyfriend, and even though he annoys me sometimes, he's pretty good, and i have a broken shoulder (i have been drinking wine in an effort to forget about the soreness) and am in no condition to go looking for men, who wants a girl with a broken shoulder?

Yeah but I was joking Darla.

I think tuesday Obama is going to kick some ass!

My hubby still think that McCrusty will pull it off through cheating, I dont think they can cheat enough to win this time.

Sick freakos...

My hubby still think that McCrusty will pull it off through cheating, I dont think they can cheat enough to win this time.

I honestly feel nervous about the election.

I've thought Obama was way ahead the whole election season and now I feel like we're all doomed.

oh no, my bf just started thinking that today too. he is driving me crazy now, it's like having rachel maddow around.

i am with you - obama is going to kick ass, it's all a matter of does he win at 290 something, or does he landslide this thing, and I am leaning towards landslide.

I honestly feel nervous about the election.

I've thought Obama was way ahead the whole election season and now I feel like we're all doomed.

LOL. you are falling victim, like many i know , to the "mac is back!" refrain that rick davis is selling and the media are buying. it's not true.

LOL. you are falling victim, like many i know , to the "mac is back!" refrain that rick davis is selling and the media are buying. it's not true.

I do want him to win in a landslide though. It'd be great for national unity if he could pull off the states on the edge, like MS (Oh, alright, I know it's a pipe dream, but I'd blow a load if Obama won my state), AR, GA, SD, ND, MA, WV, IN, and AZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back