Are abstract objects real?

That's what I wrote. Obviously you didn't understand.

How did you ever manage to acquire such a rapier wit?

:laugh: I accept your confession you did not realize Pi is a constant of proportionality in some of the most important natural laws in physics, which are very real.

Darwin's theory of evolution is not science
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
hint: energy and matter are not interchangeable
Wave-Particle duality is classical physics.
There is no such thing as an accelerating reference frame!!

I accept your confession you did not realize Pi is a constant of proportionality in some of the most important natural laws in physics, which are very real.
Thank you for emphasizing the common theme in this thread which is that you don't understand the difference between a system and a model of a system. "Natural laws" are models. They aren't nature; they model nature.

How do you these zingers come to you? Do you just think of them?

Doesn't realize the cosmos is organized on a presice mathmatical basis obeying natural laws which are very real
Too funny. Literally post after post, Cypress demonstrates that he doesn't know the difference between a system and a model of that system ... *and* ... he doesn't realize that all laws of science are models, not nature themselves.

I don't think there's any 12-step program to address someone that fucked-up. I suppose that all we can do is to humor him and try to keep him comfortable.

Now this is clever. Only you could have thought of this.

Back