Are Leftists sinking in the U.K.?

It seems to only infect the US, Diuretic.

It's a shame when we take ourselves and our politics too seriously Damo. I mean, sometimes our parliament is a fair replica of a three ring circus sans any serious acts but full of clowns, I take them seriously rarely. But I think at times what passes for the Left in the US is in need of a few hours in the bar on a Friday night and rousing renditions of the Internationale, the Red Flag (the version with the White Cockade template is far preferable to that bloody Tannenbaum dirge) and a live appearance from Billy Bragg :D

Last edited:
Mr Indisputable - don't take it too seriously, I'm sure you're not a po-faced individual in offline life, it is permissible to be light hearted :p

Are Leftists sinking in the U.K.?

Personally I think Charver and the Poster formerly known as "The Light" are sinking the "leftists" in the U.K. ... it's sad and Benny Hill would most certainly chastise Charver (and cut off his Pub Priviledges to boot) but what can you expect from a nation that had a Virgin Queen and a "Lion hearted" King that lost every war he started ..... wait a minute now that I think about it ( GWB and HC .. Holy Crap ! )

Personally I think Charver and the Poster formerly known as "The Light" are sinking the "leftists" in the U.K. ... it's sad and Benny Hill would most certainly chastise Charver (and cut off his Pub Priviledges to boot) but what can you expect from a nation that had a Virgin Queen and a "Lion hearted" King that lost every war he started ..... wait a minute now that I think about it ( GWB and HC .. Holy Crap ! )

I salute you, sir.
7.jpg

"The Light", eh? Whatever happened to him? If you see him around tell him we all miss him so.

Back