Are Republicans embarrased?

Jarod

Contributor
I would be embarrased if a member of my party won 5 Primaries advocating that the Constitution should be changed to comform with "Gods Law"!

In fact I am embarrased, as an American and a Southerner, that he won 5 state primaries/caucausus...

Frankly, I'm a little embarassed that a significant # of Democrats are okay with the image of Bill & Hillary Clinton accepting the Dem nomination in August...

yah these religious Evangelists and baptists really need some sort of catholic type scandle to rock there church.

yah these religious Evangelists and baptists really need some sort of catholic type scandle to rock there church.

???, Nope they just need to study some history and about how this nation came about. Freedom of and from religen should be elementry to being an American.

"Was" being the operative word.

The Clintons are in the process of destroying the Democratic Party.

How do you figure, this has been done many times at the state level. Check out Alabama's first woman governor.

???, Nope they just need to study some history and about how this nation came about. Freedom of and from religen should be elementry to being an American.

Wow.... adding in your own wording now? It is freedom OF religion.... not freedom of and FROM relgion.

IF I were you I would focus your concerns on how many Dems are worried that Hitlary won 10 primaries on the "I am going to garnish your wages" platform.

How do you figure, this has been done many times at the state level. Check out Alabama's first woman governor.

Somehow I SERIOUSLY doubt he was talking about her gender. What's the matter Jarod... someone piss in your cherrios this morning?

Wow.... adding in your own wording now? It is freedom OF religion.... not freedom of and FROM relgion.

IF I were you I would focus your concerns on how many Dems are worried that Hitlary won 10 primaries on the "I am going to garnish your wages" platform.

Wadges are already garnished for worse reasons than health care.

The entire thing is my own wording, I was quoting nuthing. I belive freedom of and from relign is a requirement for freedom. A free government cannot force a particular religen or religen in general and still have its people free. Do you agree?

"Was" being the operative word.

The Clintons are in the process of destroying the Democratic Party.

Step back form the ledge man. CDS, you've got it bad. Hillary Clinton is running for president. How in the world is that "destroying the Democratic Party?" It seems fairly clear that a lot of Democrats support her campaign.

Somehow I SERIOUSLY doubt he was talking about her gender. What's the matter Jarod... someone piss in your cherrios this morning?

Both my children are sick (nuthing serious) and I got VERY little sleep the last three nights. My mother who is here to "help" us, fell down the stairs and sprained her ankle and is of little help. The nanny is on a two week vacation. (I dont blame her, and I have empathy for her, but I need some help for the family.) So forgive me if I am a bit cranky!

I would be embarrased if a member of my party won 5 Primaries advocating that the Constitution should be changed to comform with "Gods Law"!

In fact I am embarrased, as an American and a Southerner, that he won 5 state primaries/caucausus...
Yes.

You know the Southern Baptist convention actually advocates separation of church and state in their by laws or whatever you call their organizing document. For years Baptists were opposed to religion and government mixing but now that they are the majority in so many state, or along with other evangelicals they are a majority, they don't care so much anymore. But let the catholics in a state start to have to much political power and watch how the evangelicals start to bellow about how "them idol worshippers is takin' over".

Wadges are already garnished for worse reasons than health care.

The entire thing is my own wording, I was quoting nuthing. I belive freedom of and from relign is a requirement for freedom. A free government cannot force a particular religen or religen in general and still have its people free. Do you agree?

Yes you twit....that is the freedom OF religion... which is covered. YOU are trying to twist it into saying freedom FROM religion. Do you comprehend the difference in the two?

Wages are only garnished when someone owes money on a debt they previously agreed to pay.

They have never been garnished for not paying for something that they do not want nor agreed to have.

How are all of you (supposedly adults with families and jobs) such atrocious spellers? I try to ignore as much as I can, but I find myself having trouble swallowing that Jarod isn't an illiterate middle-schooler.

Both my children are sick (nuthing serious) and I got VERY little sleep the last three nights. My mother who is here to "help" us, fell down the stairs and sprained her ankle and is of little help. The nanny is on a two week vacation. (I dont blame her, and I have empathy for her, but I need some help for the family.) So forgive me if I am a bit cranky!
Those with nannies, on vacation or not, are NOT allowed to be cranky!:p

Yes you twit....that is the freedom OF religion... which is covered. YOU are trying to twist it into saying freedom FROM religion. Do you comprehend the difference in the two?

Wages are only garnished when someone owes money on a debt they previously agreed to pay.

They have never been garnished for not paying for something that they do not want nor agreed to have.

I don't know SF. I'm sure there are plenty of deadbeat dads out there that have their wages garnished for something that they do not want nor agreed to have.

LMAO.... fair enough man. I have heard the horror stories that are the first few months.... eat, sleep, poop, scream.... or some variation of that.

:)

Back