Are Republicans Really Conservatives?

“The Heritage” is a neo-con think tank. I’d be more interested in congressional ratings by maybe the “Cato Institute.”
Whatever. Conservative.org has their own rating system as well. You will find that few Democrats make the cut, and the GOP members of congress making the grade by a large factor. Still though, hardly a majority in the GOP itself.

Classic Liberal, what you are is a flaming left wing liberal. You advocate for flaming left wing liberal policies, and speak out against anything that might threaten the left wing liberal agenda. You've decided that it is "clever" to pose as a libertarian and pretend your liberal views are libertarian, and you believe you are pulling it off. Those of us who aren't politically stupid, can see right through you.

Libertarians don't advocate for gay marriage and abortion, they don't believe in exploiting political activism to affect social change. Libertarians believe we should be free to make these decisions for ourselves, without government interference. You want the government to dictate liberal policies against the will of the people, and you want to call this libertarian. You are a poser, a fake, a fraud, and most importantly, a coward. Too afraid to stand up for your liberal principles and proudly call yourself a liberal.

Classic Liberal, what you are is a flaming left wing liberal. You advocate for flaming left wing liberal policies, and speak out against anything that might threaten the left wing liberal agenda.

Such as?????

You've decided that it is "clever" to pose as a libertarian and pretend your liberal views are libertarian, and you believe you are pulling it off. Those of us who aren't politically stupid, can see right through you.

That’s interesting. Then you’ll have no problem articulating and proving my leftism. I shall await your correlating proof.

I should have a dime for every time I hear this slop from the fascist authoritarian neo-con rightist and also the accusation from the commie left that I’m a flaming right-wing kook, huh Goober?

Libertarians don't advocate for gay marriage and abortion, they don't believe in exploiting political activism to affect social change. Libertarians believe we should be free to make these decisions for ourselves, without government interference.

Your pathetic contradiction is duly noted! This “libertarian” doesn’t advocate for gay marriage or abortion, this libertarian advocates for the constitutional FREEDOM for FOLKS TO MAKE THOSE DECISIONS FOR THEMSELVES WITHOUT GOVERNMENT INTERFERANCE!!!!!!

You want the government to dictate liberal policies against the will of the people, and you want to call this libertarian.

No Goober! I want government to abide by the Constitution and “NOT DICTATE” unconstitutional policy like authoritarian unconstitutional drug prohibition and the prohibition of the individual right of folks to make agreeable adult contracts with whoever they want. That is absolutely “liberal” policy guaranteed by the very ”liberal’ BILL OF RIGHTS, Goober and it has nothing to do with “leftism.”

You are a poser, a fake, a fraud, and most importantly, a coward. Too afraid to stand up for your liberal principles and proudly call yourself a liberal.

”LIBERALISM” in the truest traditional/constitutional sense is my SCREEN NAME GOOBER!!!!! You are a fucking lunatic!!!!!

Your pathetic contradiction is duly noted! This “libertarian” doesn’t advocate for gay marriage or abortion, this libertarian advocates for the constitutional FREEDOM for FOLKS TO MAKE THOSE DECISIONS FOR THEMSELVES WITHOUT GOVERNMENT INTERFERANCE!!!!!!

Yet, when the people of California exercise this freedom and make the decision to pass Prop 8, you call it "unconstitutional religious law" and speak out against it. You're only "libertarian" as long as people go along with the liberal agenda, when they deviate from that, you become anything BUT a libertarian, and more akin to a Fascist.

Back