Are right-wing evangelicals causing the rise in religious 'nones'?

Guno צְבִי

Am Yisrael Chai
Not only are the pasty faced cross grovelers naturally dying out but they are pushing what is left of younger people in their cabal away

The results were clear: the greater the political power and success of the Christian Right in each state, the more rapidly the number of nones had risen. A clear example can be seen in the aftermath of the rush to ban same-sex marriage in state constitutions around 2004. Despite the victory, the long-term results were disastrous for organized religion

http://bigthink.com/scotty-hendrick...ls-accidentally-creating-more-religious-nones

The Shocking Truth About C.I. Scofield

www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/scofield.htm

The Shocking Truth About C.I. Scofield. I am constantly amazed at the gross spiritual apathy and blasphemy of men and women, supposedly "Christians," who possess a woeful ignorance of the true meaning of the Kingdom of God.

I love listening to Religious nut jobs talk about other Religious nut jobs.

What?

Which religious nutjedobs.. Evangelicals followed a convicted criminal.. and the doctrine he taught was invented in 1830 by John Darby.

Most evangelicals on this board worship Trump.

You and guno.
You're both so brainwashed, you think you're 'Humanists' or 'Agnostics' or whatever you think you are.

guno once asked me: "Goyim want a pork treat". hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You and guno.
You're both so brainwashed, you think you're 'Humanists' or 'Agnostics' or whatever you think you are.

guno once asked me: "Goyim want a pork treat". hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am mainstream Episcopalian.. I have known how off base the Evangelicals are since the early 1970s.

Its really about lack of education.

I am mainstream Episcopalian.. I have known how off base the Evangelicals are since the early 1970s.

Its really about lack of education.

hahahahahaha ... yeah. Do you still practice cannibalism at your ceremonies? Eating the flesh, drinking the blood? Still support the High Priests 'initiating' the Alter Boys? And why do you reject the Caliph of Rome, that has always puzzled me???

hahahahahaha ... yeah. Do you still practice cannibalism at your ceremonies? Eating the flesh, drinking the blood? Still support the High Priests 'initiating' the Alter Boys? And why do you reject the Caliph of Rome, that has always puzzled me???

Communion is symbolic.. Don't let religion make you crazy.

Evangelicals have a persecution complex.. That's why they back Trump.

The Shocking Truth About C.I. Scofield

www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/scofield.htm

The Shocking Truth About C.I. Scofield. I am constantly amazed at the gross spiritual apathy and blasphemy of men and women, supposedly "Christians," who possess a woeful ignorance of the true meaning of the Kingdom of God.

A good read which confirms the fact that Christian Zionists are the dumbest, most hateful people in America.

recently reviewed a poll taken in Michigan regarding religion.......67% stated they believed in God.....there was roughly an equal three way split......one third believed in God and attended church on a weekly basis.......one third believed in God and did NOT attend church......one third was divided between other religions, apathetics, agnostics and atheists.......atheists were under 5%......

If the Right wants to be taken seriously, they really do need to distance themselves from the Evangelical dumbfucks. Although they do seem to be getting the memo nowadays.

recently reviewed a poll taken in Michigan regarding religion.......67% stated they believed in God.....there was roughly an equal three way split......one third believed in God and attended church on a weekly basis.......one third believed in God and did NOT attend church......one third was divided between other religions, apathetics, agnostics and atheists.......atheists were under 5%......

If there had been no Scofield Bible

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?97010-If-there-had-been-no-Scofield-Bible

Back