Are there any dems here that are disgusted with their party?

I just always vote for the best person for the job- and in every case I know of so far- THAT WOULD BE THE DEMOCRATS!

The Democrats are the only party that ever talks about the things that are actually affecting me and my family.

And the Democrats don't just talk about the problems, as they talk about how they will help to resolve the problems.

Take now for instance, Biden is campaigning on issues that are important to most every household in America, and all the Republicans are campaigning on is how they are going to retaliate and use the Justice Department to go after their political enemies and rivals, minorities, and everything they hate, including DEMOCRACY, if given the chance.

So No! I will never vote with or for HATEFUL SELF-CENTERED RACIST TROUBLE-MAKING ASSHOLES who are HELLBENT on Destroying DEMOCRACY forever and installing an ASS CLOWN CRIMINAL AS their AUTOCRATIC LEADER.

THE CHOICE HAS NEVER BEEN CLEARER FOR ME!

Last edited:
it is not 'regardless of the circumstance'.

They are doing it very specifically hoping to damage America deeply and badly under the belief, that the incumbent always gets blamed and kicked out, if you go into an election when the country is reeling, his fault or not.

They are weaponing the 'destruction of the American economy' as a literal thing, out of a belief that is finally something that will help them win elections again.

Yes, me. The Democratic party, as all Americans parties, is a corrupt power consolidating machine that rewards manipulative measures to subvert the direct will of the people and grift power to specific people for the mutual benefit of a small group of powerful people.

Pissing on the very people that are saving democracy

LEARN!

The reason I started this thread is because I’ve always been honest enough to say I became disgusted with the GOP (on a national level) back in 1999 after being a diehard lifelong Republican, and still am (disgusted).
If I were a democrat I’d look at how my party nominated a zombie for president and that zombie apparently takes direction from… a committee? :dunno:
He appoints staff based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. rather than actual qualifications.
On a local level they tolerate open illegal drug use.
They had violent riots against the First Amendment, did zero to prosecute criminals that participated in the BLM riots.

The reason I started this thread is because I’ve always been honest enough to say I became disgusted with the GOP (on a national level) back in 1999 after being a diehard lifelong Republican, and still am (disgusted).
If I were a democrat I’d look at how my party nominated a zombie for president and that zombie apparently takes direction from… a committee? :dunno:
He appoints staff based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. rather than actual qualifications.
They had violent riots against the First Amendment, did zero to prosecute criminals that participated in the BLM riots.

Ya but what if we could see most of what you say and think is complete Bullshit.

You seem to not consider that.

So i started this thread to air my derp views and say a bunch of derp stuff. But also to see how many people would not agree with my derp views.

I did this so i could show my disappointment at how many people are not yet buying derp views.

/TS

I believe in the American system

That system doesn’t allow one party to do whatever they want without convincing MORE AMERICANS to join their ideas and path to the future

IT WORKS AWESOMELY

When truth is allowed to prevail

Republicans realized that decades ago

They realized the people were dumping their bad ideas and party

SO THEY BEGAN LYING AND CHEATING

The Democratic Party continued with truth at their back

Then the Rodger Ailes And Nixon’s dream was made real by an Aussie named Murdoch

Fox went on the air and began to spew those fucking Republican lies to weak and stupid people

Blaming the Democratic Party is a fucking hate America plan

Wake the fuck up

And how exactly is the Democratic party responsible for not prosecuting criminals. Who is on the zombie committee? Why should race and gender not be considered. Apparently Republicans choose their judges based on their participation in an organization. I'll take a qualified black candidate any day over that.

Every state that has legalized marijuana tolerates, hell, ENCOURAGES the open use of illegal drugs. I'm not sure what that has to do with the price of tea in China. I'm really not sure what these riots against the first amendment were, I can't wait to hear this one.

Bottom line, I am pragmatic. Disgust is a waste IMHO. I believe Biden has been incredibly crafty in dealing with the other side, utilizing his years of experience. The fact he doesn't come out every day and brag about how he is the greatest president in history does not change that one iota. Lots of things need fixing, so let's figure out solutions to fix them instead of moaning day after day after day about how damn bad they are? I don't get it.

You lick Putin ass with relish

You believe in nothing

You are a horrible human if you are real

I doubt you are real

So eat fucking shit you loser

Ya but what if we could see most of what you say and think is complete Bullshit.

You seem to not consider that.

That’s the other thing about dims I’ve noticed. Completely intolerable of other viewpoints. I’m a #neverTrumper but the MAGAs never attack me. I agree with a slew of dem policies, would’ve voted for several dems had they ever nominated a decent candidate, but I say my opinion and that opinion is different from theirs I’m a pedo nazi, trumper, Proud Boy, KKK, and/or white supremacy extremist.
Big Tent party my ass.

That’s the other thing about dims I’ve noticed. Completely intolerable of other viewpoints. I’m a #neverTrumper but the MAGAs never attack me. I agree with a slew of dem policies, would’ve voted for several dems had they ever nominated a decent candidate, but I say my opinion and that opinion is different from theirs I’m a pedo nazi, trumper, Proud Boy, KKK, and/or white supremacy extremist.
Big Tent party my ass.

You believe in nothing

I doubt you are real

I rest my case.

You believe in nothing

I doubt you are real

Suck that Putin cock you loser

Big Tent party my ass.

Just an example of the Democrat party :eek:

... Completely intolerable of other viewpoints. ....

Let's clarify this as it is something said all the time and its painfully stupid.

We are completely tolerant of your views. We do not have the power or choice to not tolerate them. You are not being silenced. You can voice them. And you do.

What you are mistaking and saying is 'when i say stupid things Dems call me out but Republi'cans' do not'. Well d'uh.

If i create a thread today saying 'water is dry and the sun is cold' the way to be tolerant is not to agree with my views. It is not intolerant of my views if people say that is stupid.

One of the biggest problems we have in todays society is that too many on the left believe that in the name of civility to the right we should not use words like lie and stupid when they lie and are stupid. That we need to pretend views on 'both sides' have merit.

No.

Stupidity and lies need to be called such while they are tolerated.

China does not tolerate speech. You go to jail if you say certain things. That does not happen when right derps say dumb things. But people like Ron DeSantis are trying very hard to use government to dictate what speech citizens in Florida can use. That is the only type of intolerance you will see in the US currently when it comes to speech.

You ain’t seen anything yet suck master

Americans will not tolerate your Russian disinformation evil shit

Grab your ass

It’s about to be heaved off the planet

Seen what? What is coming?

Russia? Putin is an asshole.

Grab my ass?

Are you going to forcefully heave me off the planet?
You would nuke your own country? You are pure evil.

Back