Are there any Mormons on the board?

My friend’s wife went to the Mormon church when she was in her 20’s , experimentation. She’s about 60 now and they still hound her. My friend finally told them to fuck off, and if they come around the house again he calls the police.
Yeah, they are a persistent bunch.

Here’s the deal about the Mormon’s and probably any similar group. Their theology is fucked up, no doubt. They are a tight group who has fought exclusion and discrimination from the beginning. Probably due to their theology, the early polygamy thing, etc. That’s why they’re close nit.

As with any group like that, and due to their lifestyle, there are many holier-than-thou Mormons. They don’t associate with you if you are an outsider or don’t share that lifestyle.

But, there are some REALLY good among them, too. Those tend to be the more liberal in the church.

Here’s the deal about the Mormon’s and probably any similar group. Their theology is fucked up, no doubt. They are a tight group who has fought exclusion and discrimination from the beginning. Probably due to their theology, the early polygamy thing, etc. That’s why they’re close nit.

As with any group like that, and due to their lifestyle, there are many holier-than-thou Mormons. They don’t associate with you if you are an outsider or don’t share that lifestyle.

But, there are some REALLY good among them, too. Those tend to be the more liberal in the church.
I don’t care if they worship the Easter Bunny. EVERY Mormon I’ve had to do business with has been a crook.
As far as them fighting exclusion… they probably wouldn’t have to deal with that if they weren’t excluding non-Mormons . Why do you think they have a business directory available only to themselves?

Back