Are You A "Hardcore Freedom-Loving American?"

Are You A Hardcore Freedom-Loving American?

• Total voters
Howey lied when he answered the poll. Either that, or he misspelled FASCISM when he posed the question and was unaware when he answered.

And you're a Palin hating dehumanizer .. LOL

Let's here from your button pushing heart throb and fellow hater first before I proceed.

I don't hate Palin, sorry to disappoint you. She has no impact or import to me. I don't worry about her being elected to office in Alaska anymore, she burnt her bridges here. This red state holds grudges! They no longer ask Jewel to perform here, lol!

I don't hate Palin, sorry to disappoint you. She has no impact or import to me. I don't worry about her being elected to office in Alaska anymore, she burnt her bridges here. This red state holds grudges! They no longer ask Jewel to perform here, lol!
You are getting an oil/gas subsidy check every year because of Governor Palin. When she was nominated for VP, her Alaska positive performance rating was somewhere around 82%, the highest in the Nation at that time. Froggy, you really need to start waking up and smell the Grizzlies. PS, do you pack a sidearm, when you take hikes in the wilderness, try telling the truth for once? I have friends up there and everyone of them packs at least .357 Magnum or larger.

What did Jewel do?

You are getting an oil/gas subsidy check every year because of Governor Palin. When she was nominated for VP, her Alaska positive performance rating was somewhere around 82%, the highest in the Nation at that time. Froggy, you really need to start waking up and smell the Grizzlies. PS, do you pack a sidearm, when you take hikes in the wilderness, try telling the truth for once? I have friends up there and everyone of them packs at least .357 Magnum or larger.

Lol, we get a PFD, but it isn't because of Palin and the minute she accepted the VP nomination she quit Akaska, Alaskans did not respect her for it.

I take bear spray on hikes and my dog.

I am personally anti gun, i dont own one, ont need to own one, but I do not object to people owning firearms within reason.

My dad was a hunter who trained bird dogs. I killed a bird at the age of 12, when I saw the beautiful color of its feathers up close and had to clean my kill, I decided hunting wasn't my cup of tea. My uncle was also a gun smith and had quite a collection, but they were mostly antiques or hunting guns, not semi or automatic guns.

My brother in law is a bow hunter, that takes mad skills!

She cancelled a performance at the State Fair! It was twenty years ago, but people don't forget! Lol

Damn. Y'all hold grudges!

No wonder Sarah Barracuda went after the head of the state patrol. Rumor has it he dissed her in high school. Said she was a slut.

I asked you repeatedly over and over if she was a human being and you refused to answer because if you did, you'd have to acknowledge her humanity.

I'm not and never was a Palin supporter and you can take a wild stab at whom I support if you like, but you are a hateful, deceiving, evil person along with all your associates and all of you need badly to be totally defeated.

Palin never did a G damned thing to you and you never even met the the woman but your hateful demeanor is always on full display at the very mention of her name.

Damn. Y'all hold grudges!

No wonder Sarah Barracuda went after the head of the state patrol. Rumor has it he dissed her in high school. Said she was a slut.

Ahhh .. here he is!

The homosexual activist himself, Howey the hater .. with his cute little doggie in his avatar taking his cheap shots again at a human being he never met once during his entire .. pathetic little life.

So why should I take your phony little bait poll Howey?

I don't know who I dislike more .. you .. or little theedee what's his face who is a moral coward and a PC princess who describes southern regional white people as trash.

Maybe I should start a poll asking: How many here came out of a fag*ot liberal university?

Last edited:
Back